Chapter Ten: Movie Night.

"Guys!! Come on already!!" Michelle yells from where she's sitting on the couch.

We're about to have our movie night.

Amber is still in her room doing what I have no idea of. I'm grabbing some soda from the refrigerator. Michelle already took our bowl of popcorn to the living room. We also ordered pizza which is yet to arrive.

"You should probably be calling on Amber 'cause I'm right here." I say.

We hear the door bell ring.

"Should be the pizza delivery guy." I say.

"I'll get it." Michelle says.

"Okay. I'm going to get my phone from my room." I say and leave the kitchen.

I reach my room. I see my phone on my bed, I quickly grab it and leave the room.

On reaching the kitchen, I start hearing giggles coming from the living room. I move closer and..........

What the heck???

I was hoping to see two boxes of pizza lying on our glass table, waiting to be devoured but what I'm seeing right now is the opposite.....a negative kinda opposite.

I see Caleb and Michelle making out on the couch.

Seriously?
What is he even doing here?

"What the hell is he doing here?" I ask making Michelle pull away from their kiss.

"Oh hey, Mia. Michelle thought it would be nice if I'm with her tonight so she invited me over." Caleb says and proceeds to kiss Michelle neck.

"Hey......I didn't invite him, I swear." Michelle says while pushing Caleb off herself. Caleb gives her a smirk.

"Yes you did.....oh is that popcorn? I guess we're having a movie night then." Caleb says and dives into the bowl of popcorn we haven't even touched.

"Caleb!! Hey!!" Michelle yells.

"What? I'm only eating popcorn. When's the movie starting?" Caleb asks.

"Michelle, can I talk to you for a sec?" I ask giving Caleb a disgusted look. He gives me a wink in return.

I roll my eyes at him and signal for Michelle to follow me to the kitchen.

"Michelle, this is supposed to be our movie night, I mean you, me and Amber. I don't remember us talking about inviting him over." I say.

"Mia, I promise you......I didn't invite him over." Michelle says.

"Michelle, I just saw you guys doing.... your thing on the couch, if you didn't invite him then how's he here?" I ask.

"He texted me that he wanted to hang out....I said that I won't be able to hang out tonight but he insisted and you know Caleb, he never listens, so....."

I interrupt.

".....so he decided to come over for you guys to hang out here."

"Yeah, exactly. I didn't tell him to come over. I only told him that he should wait for me to come over to his place at 8:30pm. I didn't know he had a plan to come here." Michelle explains.

"Which means we weren't gonna watch the movie together." I say.

"Maybe.....but it's not so bad that he's here since we're gonna be watching it together.....I mean.....I wouldn't need to go to his place and miss out on the movie night." Michelle says.

"You've got to be kidding me, Michelle. I've just told you that this night is supposed to be just the three of us and he's here to ruin that and you think it's not so bad?" I ask.