Chapter Two: Blind Dates.

"Gosh, my head hurts so much" Amber says with her hand on her forehead.

"How much did I drink? I've puked like five times this morning." Michelle says walking to the couch where Amber is sitting, with her hand clutched to the stomach.

"You guys drank so much and Michelle, you puked like four times
yesterday before we got home. Thanks a lot for messing up the car and Amber was pulling at my new braids. Thanks for that too." I say sarcastically as I make our cups of coffee.

"I'm sorry. Did it hurt?" Amber asks.

"No, not at all. I mean how can pulling at someone's hair hurt" I say.

"You're being sarcastic, right?" Amber asks rhetorically.

"Probably" I reply.

"Did I say something weird when I was drunk?" Michelle asks.

"Nope, you didn't....yes of course. You say a lot of things when you are drunk and so does Amber." I say.

"What did I say?" Michelle asks curiously.

"Umm.....let's see "oh my God, Mia, you look exceptionally beautiful tonight......I could totally kiss you....she looks madly attractive tonight" I say.

"Oh God, is that all?" Michelle asks.

"Girl, why are you asking so much questions?" Amber asks.

"Did I say something else?" Michelle asks ignoring Amber's question.

"Not the one I could hear, you guys were talking gibberish and you tried to kiss me." I say, carrying three cups of coffee to the living room where Amber and Michelle are seated.

"I did?" Michelle asks wide-eyed.

"Yes, you did" I say handing her and Amber their cups of coffee.

"I really drank a lot yesterday" Michelle says.

"Thanks for the coffee, Mia." Amber says.

"You're welcome" I say sipping my coffee.

"So Mia, did you find a guy?.....you didn't, did you?" Amber asks.

"No I didn't" I say sincerely.

"Why?" Michelle asks.

"I didn't want to" I reply.

"Girl, what's wrong with you? How much longer do we have to drag you to parties just so you could get a guy to date or to hook up with?" Amber asks.

"And how much longer am I gonna keep driving your drunk asses home?" I ask rhetorically.

"Maybe till you finally loosen up and get yourself a guy" Michelle says sipping her coffee.

"I told you guys that I can't do this stuff. I'm not interested in dating or hooking up" I say.

"Are you even a human being? Gosh!" Michelle says.

"Nope, a human anatomy book." I say sarcastically.

Michelle rolls her eyes at me.

"Mia, come on. This may not look serious but it's serious." Amber says.

"Do you know what's serious? The way you guys drink. Your drinking habit sucks and I'm tired of always dragging you guys out of the party, dragging you guys to the car and then dragging you guys to bed because you are so wasted." I say.
Literally complaining though.

"Stop making it sound like it's your job to get us home when we're drunk." Michelle says.

"If not me then who will do it?Why do you think I still follow you guys to these dumb parties?" I ask.