Bonus Chapter: Michelle.

Michelle's POV....

I'm currently sitting in the dining room, having the last dinner I'd ever wanna have.

Dinner with my family.......

My mother, father and two sisters.

We've been eating in total silence but it's not a new thing. It's been like that since I was aware of my existence in this family.

God knows I'm only here because of what Mia said about having dinner with your family after a long time.

I'm suffocating right here.

I could hardly swallow any bite of this dinner salad I'm having.

This is nightmare!!!

"Camilla" My father calls out.

Camilla is the first daughter, my immediate elder sister. I'm the middle child.

"Yes, father." Camilla replies.

"I've made a few calls and gotten you a position at the firm in New Jersey. I'll get you a flight to New Jersey by tomorrow night so you can go and assume your new position." My father says.

"Yes, father." Camilla replies.

I'm sorry....

She was just given an insanely short notice and she said "yes, father"?

WTF!!!!

"And Anna"

Anna is the last, my younger sister.

"Yes, father?"

"Forget about going to New York for college. I've made some arrangements for you to go to a good college here. I want you to be close to home." My father says.

"Yes, father." Anna says.

Wow....

"Same goes for you, Michelle. You're starting the next semester in the same college Anna will be going to. She's going to need some assistance. You won't be going back to Los Angeles unless you've some things you want to pick up." My father says.

You've got to be kidding me....

"I won't do that, father." I blurt out without looking away from the meal in front of me.

"You will. It's not like you've a choice." My father says.

"I've choices and that's why I won't do what you just said." I say.

My father loudly drops his cutlery.

"And who're you to say no to my decisions for you?" My father asks.

I look towards my father's direction.

"I am a human being, capable of making my own decisions. You don't get to make decisions for me." I say as return to eating my salad.

"Have you become so disrespectful?" My father asks.

"Depends on how you define "disrespectful"." I say.

"Michelle, you'll follow your younger sister to the college and that's final." My father says sternly.

"I'm not changing college for no good reason. I like it in LA, I worked hard for LA and in LA, I'll spend the rest of my college years. I don't wanna be close to home anyway and I'm pretty sure Anna can handle her stuffs on her own." I say.

"Try not to get on my nerves, Michelle." My father says.

"Don't go making decisions for me, father 'cause I'll always go by the ones I made on my own. You're simply wasting your time." I say.