Chapter Fifty:"....please, take good care of Mia...."

Jace's POV.......

"Alright, dude. Take care of yourself." I say to Idris over the phone.

I had called to check up on him, see how he's doing in LA.

Turns out he's yet to settle his argument with his family so he's still in LA, spending the summer with his girlfriend.

"You too, Jace. Say hi to Mia for me." Idris says over the phone.

I told him everything, how I got to Boston with help from Michelle, the fact that Mia and I have sorted things out and we're back together, how nice her people has been to me so far and some other things.

"I will. Also say hi to Sophie for me."

"I'll do that. Bye then."

"Bye Idris." I say.

The call ends.

I kinda wish Idris was here too. I miss his company.

I hope he sorts things out with his family. He doesn't sound so happy. He was really looking forward to spending most of the summer with his family.

Well, that aside.

I just had a kinda awkward dinner with Mia's people.

Earlier this evening, Mia's mom caught Mia and I making out in the kitchen. It was a pretty serious kiss, infact, it wasn't just a kiss. Mia warned me about getting caught but I couldn't control myself at that moment. One could even say that I was horny 'cause I wanted to do things to her.....sexual things.

I guess I still have little control for not going far without minding about Mia's freaking out whenever she hears herself moan or that we were in a place that we could easily get caught. The things I wanna do to her are certainly the things that'd make her moan and things that I shouldn't do in an open place.

"Enjoying the night breeze?" I hear Mia's mom ask from behind.

I turn and see her standing by the door.

I'm standing on the porch, very close to the railing.

"You could say that, ma'am." I say.

She walks closer to me, standing by my side.

"Night breezes are really good for thoughts. Whenever I want to clear my head or think of something, I go to open places, my balcony, here or I could just leave the house for good, just where the night breeze can hit my skin." Ms. Johnson says.

"There's a playground I go to whenever I wanna clear my head, back in LA. It's the only open place close to where I live there and it's always empty at night. It's the perfect place for clearing one's head." I say.

"It should be." Ms. Johnson says.

Silence.......

Few seconds later......

"You know......I almost ruined Mia's life with a statement I made out of anger. I'm glad she didn't let it get to her so much by getting into a romantic relationship."

She's talking about the advice, isn't she?"

"Do you love my daughter?" She asks me.

"Yes. I love your daughter.....a lot. I've never loved any other girl the way I love Mia."

"Well, from my observation, you really do love her a lot."

"I do."

"And I can see she loves you a lot too."

I smile a little.

"Look, Jace, lemme get things straight here, Mia is my one and only as you can see. She's the most precious person in my life and I hate to see the people or the things I cherish, broken. Jace, are you going to break my daughter's heart?"