Chapter Four:"Let me figure this out on my own."

"If not for one thing I would've kicked that bitch's ass." Michelle says.

"And Eric's too." Amber says.

"I mean who the........"

We got home like ten minutes ago and Amber and Michelle has been pacing my room since then complaining of the "Maggie" that gave me a wonderful hand peck on the cheek.

I haven't said a word since we got home.
I'm just sitting on my bed, holding a pack of ice up to my well blushed cheek.

".......it's okay, Mia. We'll make sure this doesn't happen again." Michelle says.

"Of course it's never gonna happen again cause I'm done." I say.

"What do you mean "done"?" Michelle asks.

"I mean I'm done going for blind dates. Today should be the last." I say.

"But you've only four days left. You should complete......."

"I said no, Michelle."

"There's no "no" for an answer...."

"Michelle, let's just respect Mia's words." Amber says.

"But she still has four days. She may find the one within the four days." Michelle says.

"I know that there's a possibility of finding the right guy but Mia has had enough these past fourteen days and she even had the worst today. We've to listen to her." Amber says.

"Finally! Someone is trying to understand me." I say.

"So what do we do?" Michelle asks.

"Nothing." I say.

"Nothing?" Michelle asks.

"Yeah, nothing." I say.

"There's no way we're doing nothing. I can set you up with some guys in campus........"

"Michelle, please! I just passed through fifteen blind dates, fifteen horrible blind dates! and you're still talking about setting me up. Have you no conscience?" I ask. You could sense slight anger from my voice.

"I'm just trying to help. Okay, fine.
I'll set you up with some girls....."

"Michelle!!!!!" Amber and I yell together.

"What? Maybe she's a girl person, maybe that's why things haven't been working out, maybe she's into girls." Michelle says.

"Thanks, Michelle but I'm perfectly straight." I say.

"How sure are you? You're not even sure of your sexuality yet." Michelle says.

"I'm not into girls, that's all I can say to you so save your setup for someone else." I say.

"Nope, I'm definitely setting you up......"

"Michelle, aren't you getting too obsessed with this setting up stuff." Amber says.

"No, I'm not"

"Our best friend had just gotten an illegal blush from a psycho and you're still talking about leading her to where she'll probably get more illegal blushes, it's obsession and I don't know how or why you got this obsessed." Amber says.

Illegal blush?
Oh, she means the slap.

"I'm not obsessed." Michelle says.

"Yes, you are if not you won't be talking about setting her up with girls. She already made it clear that she doesn't want any setup, so listen to her." Amber says.

"I am listening to her."

"You're not and you know that. Let's just give her some breathing space." Amber says.