Chapter Eleven: The Walk.

"How did you know I live here?" I ask on approaching Jace.

"I might have seen you enter the apartment couple of times." Jace says.

"Does that mean you've been stalking?" I ask.

"Probably." Jace says with a chuckle.

I chuckle too.

"So, where are we walking to?" I ask.

"I don't really know. Maybe we could just walk to my apartment and then back to yours." Jace says.

"Your apartment?" I ask.

"Yeah, I wanna show you where I live since I know yours. You mind?" Jace asks.

"Nope" I say.

"Okay then. Shall we?" Jace asks.

"We shall" I say and we both chuckle.

"We go right." Jace says.

"Okay." I say.
We start walking.

"So..."
"So..."

Jace and I say at the same time. We both chuckle.

"You first." Jace says.

"Nope, you first." I say.

"Okay.....I wanna ask about the terrible movie night." Jace says.

"I told you it's not worth talking about." I say.

"I still wanna hear it though." Jace says.

"Fine....my friends and I were gonna have a movie night.....just the three of us but then Michelle's jerk of a boyfriend....forget I said jerk....had to ruin it by coming....uninvited. As if that wasn't enough, he invited Amber's boyfriend too. It's been barely 30 minutes since the movie started and they're already......."

"Doing nasty stuff?" Jace asks.

"Yeah" I say.

"I can relate to that." Jace says.

"I really felt like throwing up." I say.

"Well...since the party, I knew that the dude's a total jerk. I wanted to punch him on the face that night." Jace says.

"What? Why?" I ask.

"I didn't like the way he spoke to you." Jace says.

"Oh....just that?" I ask.

"Yeah" Jace replies.

Wow!
He was gonna punch someone for me???
How nice....

"Well, I would've gone to my room and watched a movie with my laptop but I didn't feel like watching a movie alone tonight." I say.

"We could go back and do that. You can take me with you to watch a movie together." Jace says.

"Nah...that won't be necessary....I'm better off out here.....so enough about my bad movie night. Tell me....why are you not home, spending time with Idris or something?" I ask.

"Uh....he had his girlfriend over so I wanted to give them some privacy." Jace says.

"But you could've just gone to your room....unless you guys share the same room." I say.

"We don't share the same room, I just  prefer not to be around when they're together and I also wanted to get out for some air." Jace says.

"So, I'm not the only one that chooses not to stay around my friends and their boyfriends." I say.

"Yeah, it can get really awkward especially when they start doing..... stuffs." Jace says.

"Yeah" I say.