Chapter Thirty-five: End of Semester Party.

"I'm guessing this is it." Jace says to me.

Jace and I had concluded our date so we can attend the end of semester party that my friends had mentioned.

We just got to the front of the house where I believe the party is going on.

"Obviously." I say to Jace.

"Well.....it's really....party-y." Jace says.

"Sure it is." I say.

There are lots of people outside here and as expected, couples running their businesses here and there, loud music booming from inside.

I need to find my friends so I can take the car key and dive into the car with Jace like I planned.

"What now?" Jace asks.

"I've got to find my friends and take the car key from them. Lemme call to know where they're." I say, pulling out my phone from my pants pocket.

I dial Amber's number.

"Mia!" Amber says over the phone.

"Hey, Amber. Jace and I are in front of Tyler's place. Where're you guys?" I ask.

"We're inside! You'll see us standing by the drinks table!" Amber says.

"Okay. I'm coming in right now." I say.

"Alright!" Amber says.

I hang up the call.

"They're inside. I think the both are together now. I should hurry up and get the key before they change the position." I say to Jace.

"Why?" Jace asks.

"It'll be easier to get the key when they're in one place 'cause I don't know which of them drove the car to this place. I wouldn't want to go in there and push through the crowd multiple times in search of whoever is with key." I say.

"Okay....I understand. Let's go get the key." Jace says.

"Sure." I say.

Just as we're about to head into the house, Jace's phone rings.

It's Idris.

Jace isn't answering the call.

"Aren't you gonna pick up?" I ask.

"I'll call him back after we get the key." Jace says.

"No....take it. It's probably something important. I'll just go in and grab the key real quick." I say.

"I can still go in with you while taking the call.....unless there's loud music and lots of noise from people which, obviously, there is." Jace says.

"Yep. I'll be fine....just take the call. You can sit somewhere and wait for me." I say.

"Okay. I'll be waiting at that corner." Jace says, nodding towards the left corner of the building. I see some chairs there.

"Alright, be right back." I say.

I start walking towards the house front door.

*************
Jace's POV.......

Mia had asked me to come to a party with her.....end of semester party.

As you all know, she attends parties just so she could drive her drunk friends home to safety.

Still think it's kinda crazy....and really sweet of her.....

We agreed to go to the party after our date which we had few hours ago, and then while waiting for her friends, we stay in their Jeep and do anything we want to.