Chapter Forty-five:"How was the dinner....."

Mia's POV......

Heavy breathing......

"Jace....touch me....." I whisper.

We're getting intimate in a room. My back is pinned on the white wall and Jace is standing very close to me, his body pressed against mine and he's showering me with hot and tender kisses on my neck and chest area.

"Touch.....me.....please." I cry out desperately.

"I will...." He whispers into my ear, his warm breath sending chills all over my body, causing an increase on my rapid breathing.

I can also hear my heart beating so loud and fast.

Jace trails one of his hands to my bare thigh and I shudder at his touch on my skin.

Giving me a hard kiss on my lips, he gently slips his hand in between my thighs, caressing it, making me squirm a little. He starts running it upwards till the uppermost part.

I moan a little at the brush of his hand against my most private part through my shorts.

He runs his hand further up, reaching for the button of my denim shorts. He unbuttons and unzips the shorts. Sliding his hands into my shorts, I let out a loud gasp of pleasure, followed by a louder moan, rubbing my thighs against his hand. His hand is doing a lot to me right now.

I'm going crazy.

I feel so wet....

"Oh....Jace....." I moan.

"Mia....." He responds in a whisper.

"More....I want more....." I cry out in ecstasy.

"Anything for you, milady....." Jace breaths against my parted lips before giving me a gentle bite on my lower lip.

I shut my eyes as I feel his hand going into my underpants.

I suddenly start hearing a pounding noise, followed by a voice of someone calling out my name....

"Mia!"
"Mia!!!"

But it feels like neither of the noises are coming from here.

What's going on?

"Mia! Open the door!"

There's the familiar voice again.

I open my eyes......

I open my eyes to figure out that I've been dreaming and that my mom is currently banging at my room door.

Shit!!

"Mia! Come on, open the door." My mom says.

I rush out of my bed towards the door and open it.

"Mia!! What in the world have you been doing?" My mom asks.

"I....uh....I've been sleeping....."

I had fallen asleep while reading a book.

"Sleeping? Were you perhaps in a kind of trance or something?" My mom asks rhetorically.

I was in a dream.

A dream you definitely wouldn't wanna know about.....

I thought.

"Have you been knocking?" I ask.

"You opened on my fourth knock but you usually open the door at first or second knock." My mom says.

"Mom, I was asleep." I say.