Chapter Six: Tutoring.

"Okay, we're done for today. I need to be somewhere now." I say standing up from the library chair.

I'm in the library tutoring Jace Harris or rather just finished tutoring Jace Harris for the day. I had given Rose a head start earlier.

"No assignment I guess?" Jace asks.

"Nope. You'll just have to go through what I taught you and make sure you don't forget them." I say.

"Okay." Jace says.

"I'll call you tomorrow when my lectures are over and....please don't be late. If you're busy at the time I call you, just reply with a text." I say.

"Okay, got it." Jace says.

"Okay then, gotta go." I say and start making my way out of the library.

I really gotta get to the restaurant.

I haven't told Mr. Martin about the tutoring stuff so being late for work will be really hard to explain.
Michelle and Amber already left earlier and they agreed to cover for me till I get there.

"Mia!! Wait up please." I hear someone from behind say. I turn to see Jace running towards me.

"What is it?" I ask.

"Umm....I....there's something I wanna ask you." Jace says on reaching where I'm standing outside the library.

"I thought you said you didn't have anymore questions, why this now?" I ask.

"The question has nothing to do with the lecture or whatever." Jace says.

My phone chimes and I see a text from Amber.

"Where are you?"
"You should better get here soon."

Oh..no....
Can't his question wait till maybe tomorrow?

"Can't the question wait?"I ask.

"Umm....it can....I guess....."

"Then ask me later." I say.

"Oo....kay." Jace says. One would know how hard he's trying to hide his disappointment.

Not like I care anyway........
Okay.... I do care.

"Hey, I can tell that you really wanna ask me the question for you to come running after me but I've got somewhere I need to be in the next five minutes. Ask me later. Infact it should be the first thing you ask me tomorrow before we start, okay?" I say.

"Okay, no problem." Jace says.

"Good, see you tomorrow then." I say and start walking away, trying so hard not to run.

I'm really lucky that Michelle and Amber had left the car for me. They had their boyfriends drive them out of campus, probably to the restaurant.

Jace's POV........

"See you." I say not minding that Mia is already 1000km away from me.

I'm exaggerating of course.

She must really be in a hurry.

But where could she be rushing to?

It's none of your business, Jace.

Yeah, it's none of my business.

Mind conversations can be fun, isn't it?

It's Jace Harris here. I believe you know me already.

I stare as she keeps walking in a haste.
I notice how hard she's trying not to run.

Why is she always in a haste?