Chapter - 3

Pihu's POV:

I was twisting and turning on my bed but sleep was not coming. I looked at Shlok he was sleeping on the couch. We take our turn to seep on the couch. He asked that he will sleep on the couch on the first night. That hurt me but I don't want him to have a sore back so we came to the decision that we will take turns sleeping on the couch.

I decided to drink water but the bottle was empty. Sighing I got up from the bed and went to the kitchen. The lights were off so I switched on my flashlight to see my way.

Entering the kitchen I started to fill the water. I was making the least noise so that no one could be disturbed. I was feeling like someone was watching me so I turned around but there was no one.

"Hi" someone whispered in my ear. I was about to shout when someone put a hand on my mouth. I tried to pull the hand from my mouth but the efforts were going on vein.

The person finally turned me and I saw Aditya standing there. He was so close to me. Our faces were almost touching. I could feel his breath on my face. We were just standing there looking at each other eyes. His one hand was on my mouth while the other was on my waist. My body was feeling so hot because of the closeness. I could feel my heartbeat accelerate at high speed.

"You look hot," he whispered in my ear. I blushed at his statement but then came to sense what I was doing.

I wanted to speak but his hand was preventing me from doing it so I did one thing that came to my mind at that time.

I bit his hand slightly and he yelped in pain. "Fuck woman," he said and held his hand.

"Firstly stop cursing and secondly you were the one who scared me first," I told him.

"Firstly I did not know you will be scared and secondly I did it to stop you from screaming," he replied in the same manner as I did.

"You do know if someone comes suddenly out of nowhere and whispers in your ear you will be shit scared," I folded my hands around my chest.

"You were scared my feisty cat," he started to move close to me. With one step he took towards me and I took one step backward.

Slowly we were taking steps his step was towards me while I was going away from him. But luck was not in my favor as I hit the wall soon.

He took the opportunity in his favor and caged me by keeping his hands on the wall. "What happened baby girl? Are you scared of me?" he asked and then gave a sly smile.

"In your dreams," I told him and rolled my eyes at his words. I took the opportunity and removed his hand from the wall and started to go to my room.

He held my hand and with force brought me close to him. "Are you sure baby girl?" he asked again. It seems he was knowing the effect he was having on my body. He was trying to hear from my mouth. But me being the stubborn kid held my ground and said "I am sure."

"So why are you running away from me," saying he removed the hair that was coming on my face. I felt his finger touching my face so I closed my eyes to take that feeling in. As soon as I realized what my actions meant I opened my eyes. His expression told me he knew he was right all along. Shit, I did not want to give up easily but my body was betraying me.

I mustered all the courage and said "Because I am your brother's wife."

It looks like I hit his weak nerve because now he was fuming with anger. He was clenching his hands into a fist.

He took deep breaths and released me from his hold. He took one step away from me. "Only on papers," saying that he left me in shock.

Author's Note

Hi lovely readers🙋‍♀️

How was their chemistry?🤔

Please readers don't be silent 🥹 Give your vote and share your opinions❤️