Chapter - 42

Pihu's POV:

We have been trying to distract Shlok a lot. He does two things either he is busy with work or dwelling on his problems. One day I caught him looking at pictures of him and Khushi together. I know moving on isn't easy, but he needs to try.

Today I have decided to take Shlok with me to market. Aditya was also going to join us but at the last minute, he had a meeting that needed to be done. So now it's just me and Shlok

(A/N: No important meeting Pihu this is the doing of our readers who wanted your romance🤭)

We have decided to go for some shopping and then eat something. I thought to go for a movie also but no good movie was there so I dropped the plan. For shopping we will not be going to the mall we will go to the local market.

I was deciding on my outfit and was confused about what to wear. I clicked on the photos and sent them to Aditya to ask him for his opinion. I was waiting for his response when Shlok came inside the room.

"What happened? Why are you not ready?" he asked me and he was dressed in a black T-shirt and grey color trousers.

"I am confused between these two," I picked both the outfits and showed him.

"Go for the maroon one" he in an instant resolved my confusion.

"Thank you," with that, I rushed inside and started to get ready. He chose the plain suit with a heavy dupatta. I kept my hair in a bun and chose to wear silver earrings.

 I kept my hair in a bun and chose to wear silver earrings

I came out and he was looking at me. Now I was becoming conscious that I was not looking good. "I can change it if it is not looking good," I told him because I was really not sure about the outfit myself.

"You are looking beautiful," he said and I smiled at his compliment. "Thanks shall we go?" I asked him.

"Wait," he went near my makeup items and I was confused about what he was doing. He came with a Kajal in his hand.

"What?" I asked as his behavior was really weird. He turned me around put kajal on the back of my ear and said "It is nazar ka tikka."

I blushed at his cute gestures and said "Thank you." "Stop saying this much thank you remember we are friends," he reminded me.