Chapter - 33

Pihu's POV:

I have been thinking about what Mom told me that day. I don't know why I feel she is telling the truth. I don't want anything to happen so I have started to distance myself from Aditya. I talked to him about work-related nothing else. I have stopped making him coffee also. I don't go to the office alone. I usually take someone with me if I have to show something to him.

I must show Aditya everything is going fine with Shlok and me. For that, I have started to talk about Shlok more often. Like cooking his favorite meals, talking about his childhood memories with Mom and Dad, and so on. I make sure to talk about this in front of Aditya. He pretends to ignore me but I know he is listening.

Today I have thought of a plan to make him believe more. I know he is working from home today and Shlok has gone to the office early.

I took the shower and decided to get ready. I am on leave day as I was not in the mood to go to the office so I took leave. I decided to wear a blue color suit full length with a good flare in it which I love. The suit was plain just the border of the dupatta having some work. I kept my hair open with a middle partition.

I was all ready and now it was time to start my plan

I was all ready and now it was time to start my plan. For this, I started to get help from none other than Google. I searched on how to create a hickey and started to get the results. I chose one video and started to play it. Then I followed the same steps and made two hickeys in my neck. It was on purpose to make it in a visible area. After following the steps I checked on a mirror and yes it was a perfect hickey. I patted my back for such a devious plan.

Today Mom and Dad have decided to go to the temple so they might not be home. Now only Aditya and I are in the house.

I came outside the room and started to go to the kitchen. Anita might be at home so I kept my hair to hide the hickey.

"Where is Aditya?" I asked Anita as she was busy with her work. "He said he will be here for breakfast in five minutes," she told me and started to place the plates on the dining table.

"Anita bring breakfast for me. I will have it here," I told her and sat on the dining seat. She went inside and brought food for me. She was about to serve me when I told her I would do it on my own.

She went inside and then I started to have my breakfast. I could hear footsteps coming from behind me and I knew it was Aditya. He came in front of me and sat in the opposite seat.

"Good morning," I greeted him with a smile on my face. I wanted to make sure I looked happy in front of him.

"Good morning," he greeted me and Anita came to serve him breakfast. "Anita I will take care here you can have your breakfast," I suggested to her. "Ok," saying she left from there.

Then we continued with our breakfast in silence. "Why are you on leave today?" he asked me while having a bite.

I smiled as now was time to execute my plan. "I was tired at night," I said and removed my hair from my neck. Now my hickey might be visible to him but he did not react to that was strange.