Chapter - 11

Pihu's POV:

After we broke a hug he called someone. "Ahana I want everyone in the conference room in five minutes," I heard him say.

"Pihu shall we?" he asked and extended his hand.

"No you go I will come in sometime," I told him. Defeated he put his down and without looking he went out of the room. I know he wanted us to go hand in hand but I don't want people to assume anything. I sighed and then went to the conference room where everyone was.

"Can't you be on time," Ahana said bringing everyone's attention towards me.

"Then you could have come to my office and informed me," I replied with a smile on my face.

"I came but you were not there. I don't know where you have been instead of working," she commented back.

"I was in the washroom. I guess a person could use that unless it's a rule to not be there," I told her and people started to suppress their laughter. I don't want to lie but I also don't want people to find I was with Aditya.

"Stop," Aditya's voice boomed in the room. Everyone became quiet and looked at him.

Satisfied that he had everyone's attention he spoke "First of all I want to say sorry that I reacted in this way."  Hearing his words everyone started whispering something.

"I know that was not the way to react but what's done is done. Now I want to correct my mistake and deal with this in another way. For this, I will need your help," he finished his sentence.

"We are ready to help us sir in any way we can no need to ask," one of the senior employees said.

"I will plan on how to rectify the mistake. In order to do this maybe we need to work extra hours if you all are willing to do. No pressure from anyone's side," he said and looked towards me.

"Sir we are ready to work you need not worry," he replied to Aditya. "Yes we are ready to work," another person also said.

"Yes yes" everyone in the room started to shout.

"Thank you all for your support. I am grateful to have you all in my company," he told everyone.

"I think we can leave," he told to everyone. Everyone started to leave and he was busy talking to a few senior members.

As I was leaving the room I heard a few people talk. "This is strange he never apologized like this," one girl said. "Yes and before giving overtime he even asked," another replied. "But girls he was never rude," the third person concluded. "Yes, but we have never seen his this side also," the second girl replied. "I think he is changing because of someone," the first girl replied.

The third girl nudged her and said "Shut up this is not a movie going on. That a person can change because of some girl." "But it could have been the case," she replied. "Yes if it is I will surely like to meet the woman," she replied.

"For now I think we should start our work else we will be fired before meeting her," the second girl said. They started walking towards their floor and soon disappeared.

An idea popped into my head. I looked toward Aditya he was still talking. I went towards the coffee machine and made a coffee for him.

I know he was angry with me so I wrote Smile on top of the coffee. I checked if anyone was seeing and then went towards his room.

 I checked if anyone was seeing and then went towards his room

Without knocking I went inside he was not there. It was a good thing so I kept coffee on his table and left the room. I was sitting in my room with my door slightly opened so I could see him.

I watched him go towards his room and I got up from my chair. I followed him to his office. I made sure no one was seeing me.

He went inside his office but his door was slightly ajar. He kept his coat over his chair and was checking something on his phone.

"Come on dude look at your table," I muttered to myself.

Looking at his phone in sat on his chair and then a message dinged on his laptop. He brought his laptop near to him and started looking at something.

"Why is he not looking?" I asked myself. He was searching for a file or a table and my hope increased. He was looking everywhere but at the coffee on his table.

"Is he ignoring it? Has he seen me and pretending not to see it?" various questions were raised in my mind.

He was checking something on his file and then on the laptop. He started his work without even looking at the coffee.

Disheartened I decided to go back to my office and was about to turn when he removed the file. He was looking at his table and brought a coffee cup towards him.

He looked at the coffee and a smile crept on his face. He took out a phone and moved it above the coffee. I think he was clicking a picture of the coffee.

Finally satisfied with the click he kept his phone aside. He brought a cup towards his lips and took a sip of it. He raised his eyebrow and his lips were facing upward. He had a beautiful smile on his face. Satisfied with his reaction I decided to go towards my room.

"What are you doing here?" Ahana came out of nowhere and asked.

"Nothing," I gave her a simple reply. What could I have replied I was observing your boss.

"So why are you standing here?" she asked again.

"Excersing, " I replied to her. "What?" she asked. I know she wanted some explanation but I have none.

"You know standing burns calories so that's why I was standing here," I explained to her and tried to suppress my laughter.

Before she could ask anything else I said "Now I will do some other exercise. So I will start with counting my steps."

With that, I left from there leaving her confused.

Author's Note

Hi lovely readers🙋‍♀️

Comment below what are your opinions about the chapter🤔

Your comments and votes matter to me and encourage you to write more🥰

So Don't forget to vote and comment😍