Chapter - 27

Pihu's POV:

I lay in the bed and started to cry. I did not want to fight with him but I don't want to involve my parents in this. This was my just reflex reaction. I was feeling guilty that I had to be rude to him. He was just thinking about my future only. He was talking in my favor but I was in no mood to explain anything. So when he mentioned my parent's name I reacted in that way.

Flashback

It has been a few months of my marriage and it has been a roller coaster ride. This was the ride I had not even signed up for. From getting married to knowing that my husband loves someone else. Then we became friends and now we are just strangers. I have given up all the hope of being a happily ever after.

Today after a lot of thinking I have decided to tell my parents about it. I think getting separated is the best way here. I can't sacrifice my happiness for the person from whom I get no return. I am also human and like every other girl, I also want to fall in love with someone.

So finally I will be telling my parents about it. I know they will be hurt but I hope they will understand me. I know my parents will never think twice about them my happiness is a top priority.

I got dressed to go to my parent's house. I have decided to stay for a few days there. This is my plan which I have told my in-laws but maybe I will never come back. I don't want to tell my in-laws first. I want to discuss it with my parents first and then maybe they can talk to them. I love my in-laws and they have been good to me. I can't live my life thinking my in-laws are good. I need a husband who is good to me. When my husband can't provide my bare minimum things I can't live in such a marriage. I tried everything but he has closed the door himself. I have not told Shlok that I am telling my parents. It's my decision that I will be telling them. I know he will be angry also but I can't keep up with all this facade.

Taking deep breaths I looked around my room one last time. Before I could take one step my phone started ringing. I picked up a call and it was my mother. I wanted to surprise her so she did not know I would be there.

"Hello," I picked up her call but there was silence on the other side of the call. "Hello," I repeated again and checked the phone if the call was cut or not.

I heard some sobbing from the other side and it panicked me. "Mom, can you hear me? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked her a series of questions. Her silence was increasing my panic already.

"Pihu your father is in the hospital," she said just one line. "Mom why? Send me the address soon," with that I cut the call and picked up my purse. I left my bag and everything there only. My mind was not working so I took just my purse. I came out of the room and reached the downstairs.

Seeing my condition my father-in-law asked, "What happened Pihu?" "Actually," I tried to speak my hands were shaking. I tried again but I was not able to speak.

He made me sit on the sofa near him and said "Relax, take a deep breath, and then tell me." I got up from the sofa and said "Dad is in the hospital. I need to go to hospital."

"You are not going," he said and I looked at him in shock. Why the hell he is testing my patience now? It's not time to behave like a strict father-in-law.

Before I continued to think all negative about him he said "Pihu I am taking you to the hospital. Go bring your bag too. You can stay there also and I will bring the car out."

I gave him a thankful smile and followed his instructions. In five minutes I was out of the house. As told her waiting for me in the car. I sat on the passenger seat and asked him "I forgot to inform Mom."

"Don't worry Mom is not home and I have dropped her a message," with that he started to drive the car. "Put the address in the Google map till then," he instructed me.