Chapter - 41

Pihu's POV:

When Aditya left from there Shlok said he would talk to him but I denied it. I wanted to know what happened to him. After he left I asked Shlok to sleep as it was late. I also tried to sleep but I could not sleep. His face used to come in front of me whenever I close my eyes. So I tossed for some time then decided to go to the garden. It was the only place I would find peace. I took my book and phone from the side table. Then I went straight to the garden. I took slow steps as everyone was sleeping and I didn't want to disturb anyone.

As I reached the garden someone was sitting on the swing of the garden. I looked at the time and it was around 1 at night. I thought to go back and sleep. I don't know what happened then I started to go towards the swing. I started to chant Hanuman Chalisa and remembered every God to save me.

With every step I took I started to remember every bad thing I had ever done. As I was getting closer my heartbeat was increasing at a 2X speed.

As I came face to face I literally screamed "Bhoot pisaach Nikat nahin aavai Mahavir jab naam sunavai."

My chanting came to an end when I finally saw the face of the person sitting in the swing. It was none other than the angry man Aditya. I was scared for my life he did not even react. I felt bad so I just sat on the other corner of the swing. We both were sitting side by side without talking to each other.

Now I was getting impatient so I asked "If you want I can leave?"

He did not reply to anything so I could say he did not want me to leave and was angry so did not reply anything. That's a positive point I guess.

"You know communication is good," I advised him but he did not reply. So I continued saying "Why are you angry Aditya?"

"Can you check your phone once?" he finally asked so I did as he said. I was shocked to see that he messaged me to meet him on the rooftop saying he was waiting for me. Many messages are saying the same thing. Now I felt bad for him. He was waiting for him and he thought I ignored him.

"I did not see these messages otherwise I would have come," I admitted to him.

"I know that's why I came to your room," he replied but still not looking at me.

"But what I saw was something which I did not expect," he chuckled saying that. I remember he saw me hug Shlok at that time so he thought something else.

"And what you saw?" I asked him. I can't see why he is making allegations against me. If he can't trust me then what's the use of this relationship or whatever we are doing?

He finally looked at me and I could see his sad face. His eyes were red because of crying he did maybe. I didn't want to give up so I asked "Tell me Aditya what you saw?"

"Nothing Pihu. You can go back to your room," he told me as if he did not want to admit that he doubted me.

This time I chuckled and said "Say it Aditya. When that thought came into your mind you did not think twice so why hesitate in saying it."

He looked confused and I could see his eyebrow furrowed. "Admit it you did not trust me enough around Shlok," I slightly raised my voice. It was the frustration because of which I raised my voice.

"It is not that Pihu," finally he replied holding my hand. I removed his hand and asked, "Then what it is Aditya?"

"It is that you both are husband and wife. I am not saying that I doubt you it is just that if you guys change your mind and want to continue with your relationship. There is nothing much I can do then. Try to understand my situation also," he admitted his feelings.