Chapter - 31

Author's POV:

"Do you love her?" Shlok asked Aditya and passed him the bottle of alcohol.

You might be thinking how they both ended up here so let's go to some flashback.

Flashback

Aditya's POV:

As soon as my hand collided with his face he stumbled a bit. He gained his composure and tried to process what had happened.

"How could you do this man? I never expected something like this from you," I broke the silence.

He was confused but still asked "But what have I done to deserve this?"

"You have the guts to ask this question?" I retorted back. "Come on man. My brother never talks to me except for business. Comes to my cabin and that too punches me. The mistake I might have done should be grave," he explained the gravity of the situation.

"Why you marry her if you had a girlfriend?" my question made blood drain from his face.

"She told you," he replied as he was sure that this day would come one day or another.

"She knew?" I asked confused as to why Pihu would marry if she knew.

"Yes, I told her as soon as I got married to her. It was the first night of her marriage," his explanation shocked me to the core.

"Then why is she still married to you?" I asked the most obvious question. "I am not sure of this answer. She might explain this better," he replied and confusion was there in my head.

"But how did you come to know?" he asked again the question he wanted answer to.

I showed him the video of the pool and everything that Aakash had sent me. "This clearly shows that Khushi was the one to push Pihu into the pool," I concluded.

"But why will she do that?" he asked me as if I had known that lady for the longest time.

"How would I know the reason behind it? The person to ask would be your dear girlfriend I guess," I tried to taunt him.

"Ok let me call and see what she says," he told me and started dialing his number. "Call her here it would be better to talk face to face," I advised him. He just nodded his head in a yes.

"Hello baby," she said picking up the call. I cringed at her voice it was so shrill.

He cleared his throat and asked, "Where are you?"

"Coming to your office" she replied and we could hear some honking noises also.

"Ok fine reach here as soon as possible," with that he cut the call. "You can take a seat till she comes," he offered me the seat and returned to his seat.

Again there was a pin-drop silence in the room as no one spoke anything. Shlok was busy with his work while I was busy on my phone.

The silence broke with the clicking sound of the heel. I turned around to see the girl with a perfect figure and fair skin tone. She was of good height and kept her hair in partition giving it a sleek look. She was wearing a white top with a green color knee-length skirt.

 She was wearing a white top with a green color knee-length skirt