Chapter - 26

Pihu's POV:

After Aditya went from there I went straight to take the shower. I then changed into his white shirt. I always wanted to wear my husband's shirt like this but then life happened.

 I always wanted to wear my husband's shirt like this but then life happened

I looked myself in the mirror and then came downstairs. I found a sticky note in the mirror saying - come downstairs and pass the living room. Then at the end you take a right and walk a few steps there you will find the kitchen, my lady :)

I took the sticky note with me and followed the directions written on it. Thanks to Aditya I could easily find my way to the kitchen. Entering the kitchen I saw that the things used to make coffee were already present on the counter. I smiled at all his gestures and helping me by even not being present there.

I made a coffee and as usual, I made a design over it. The design was just a simple Thank you. I don't know what happened but he saved me was the most important thing. He helped me a lot so a thank you will be a  small word for it.

Satisfied with my design I kept the two cups in the tray and started to come out of the kitchen. I was thinking that now I have to find my way to the garden. I was passing the refrigerator when I noticed a sticky note having directions to the garden. I took the sticky note and followed the directions written on it. I opened the door from backside found a small but beautiful garden. it had green grass spread all over it and at the sides, there were many flowers. I kept the tray at the table which was at the start of the garden. I removed the slipper and ran over the grass. It felt so good to feel the grass over my feet. I ran on the grass barefoot and went near the lavender flower which attracted me. I went near it and started to smell it. I am obsessed with the lavender smell and color. Mostly shower gel and perfume have this smell. I then came back to the grass areas and started walking on it. I twirled a few times and laughed as the cold wind touched my screen.

I stopped when I heard a voice "You seem to like it?" I turned around and saw Aditya standing at the door leaning on the door frame.

"Yes, it is a beautiful place," saying we started to take steps towards each other. On reaching him he forwarded his hand to me and then we went near the table.

He was about to sit and when I asked "Can we sit on the grass? If you don't want we can sit here."

He just smiled and gestured for me to guide him. Then I went and sat on the grass and he sat beside me. The weather was not sunny and the wind was blowing sometimes. It was perfect to sit out here and relax. I gave him his cup and he looked at the design.

Looking at my creative he smiled and said "It's perfect." "First drink and then compliment," I told him.

"I am talking about the design and now I will give the review of the coffee," he explained and I rolled my eyes at his reply.

We both drank our coffee in silence and enjoyed the weather. "Can we sit for some more time here?" I asked him when we finished our coffee.

"Sure," he replied and again there was a silence. "What happened when I drowned and how did you find me?" I asked him.