Chapter - 35

Aditya's POV:

After that night Pihu left from there. We did not come across each other. In the office also she never came to my cabin alone. She always made sure to bring someone with her. She was avoiding being in a private space with me.

Today I have decided to make sure to talk to her. I took the help of Shlok to ask her to come to my penthouse. I don't know if this plan will work or not. But I am hoping this works. I can't bear the pain of being away from her. I want to spend time with her and make the most of it.

I don't know if she likes me or even matter of fact sees me in such a way. I have to clear everything either our story will start or it will come to a full stop.

I decided to reach the penthouse before she did. Shlok and I are in touch and updating each other on the plan's progress. Once I reach the penthouse I will message Shlok to bring her there. I did not have any option as Shlok was my last option. Hope she comes with him and our plan works.

In a few minutes, I reached the penthouse and messaged Shlok to bring Pihu to the penthouse.

Pihu's POV:

I have avoided being in a closed room with Aditya after that day. I have not seen Natasha since that day. It looked like she had vanished into the thin air.

I don't know if I have started to notice or what that Aditya has been around many girls. They are girls from our office only but still, they have been around him a lot. I know he is their handsome boss and they have a crush on him. Even in the washroom, I have heard some of them made plans to go close to him. Like really control yourself girls I wanted to shout but I can't.

I don't know if the sun has risen from the opposite side or what but my dear husband has called me. He said Mom has asked us to come to Aditya's penthouse for some work. I was little doubt at his actions but I shrugged it off. I did not think anything was fishy as we are not friends that we would joke around and all. So if he asked me something it's serious.

I packed my things as Shlok was waiting for me in the car. I went straight to the basement and spotted his car. I opened the door of the car and sat on the passenger seat. "Why are we going there?" I asked while putting on the seat belt.

He cleared his throat and said, "I don't know why Mom asked me to take you there."

"I think I should ask Mom," said and I took out my phone from my purse.

"No," he shouted that my phone was about to fall from my hand.

I looked at him shocked when he smiled awkwardly and said "Mom is busy she told me to bring you. Maybe she needed your help with something that's why she called. Let's reach there and check the reason instead of disturbing her."

His behavior is quite weird and now I am suspicious. "Pihu it's nothing I just wanted to do what Mom said nothing else," he tried to convince me. I just nodded my head in a yes but back of my mind it's racing at high speed. Thinking what could he be hiding and why is he acting so weird.

We reached in a few minutes and he said "You go inside. I will come parking the car in the basement."

"You can park here also we won't stay here much," I suggested to him.

"You know Mom it will take time so you can go. I will come be there soon," he replied. So I decided to not waste time arguing with him and get over this.

I entered the building and pressed the button on the lift. Exting the lift I went straight to his door.

I just stood there and all the memories started to come back. I was again on the verge of crying so I just took a deep breath. "Pihu you can't it's done you have to move on" I tried to console myself.