Chapter - 39

Pihu's POV:

Today Shlok and I have to go to attend dinner at Mom's house. My mother asked me to bring Shlok for dinner as I had not visited her place for a long time. I have been busy with work and I don't want to leave Aditya even for a second. But part of me was ignoring them as I wanted to sort my life out first. I don't want them to have a glimpse of what is happening in my life and be sad about it. I want to deal with the situations on my own and come out of it.

I wanted to deny Mom about the dinner saying I would come alone but she refused saying she wanted Shlok to come. I didn't want to push her more and deny it so I asked Shlok if it was possible. He immediately agreed to come with me.

I started to get ready and wore a plain suit of a lavender color with a white border. I wore my heels of nude color and kept my hair open.

 I wore my heels of nude color and kept my hair open

Shlok also got ready and came out of the closet. "Pihu I will be waiting for you in the car," he informed me and left the room. I was ready but just the lipstick was left. I searched for my favorite shade of lipstick I usually wore but could not find it. It was the one that Aditya gifted me and I started liking that shade.

"Are you searching for this?" there stood Aditya leaning on the door frame with lipstick on his hand.

"How did you have it?" I asked him with folded hands. He came inside and shut the door behind him.

"I always have one with me because I know how much you love it," he told me and forwarded it to me. Before I could take it he pulled his hand back. "I am going to be late. Give me fast," I told him and looked at the time.

"You don't want it to put it twice," he brought me closer to him. When I understood his meaning I hit his chest and said "You are so shameless."

"Now give me a goodbye kiss fast," he said and forwarded his left cheek. I kissed him on both cheeks and giggled like a small girl who got her candy. "I wanted you to go with me," I confessed to him.

"Sunflower don't be sad. We will go together one day and then you can show off me all you want," he told the last line to make me laugh and it worked.

"I am sorry," I admitted because I feel guilty that he has to go through this and be a part of our dirty little secret.

"Sunflower you know I don't like you to be sad. Plus this is just a phase and it will pass," he hugged and kissed me on my forehead. His hugs are like magic which works at the right time.

"Now you have to go otherwise you will be late," he told me and passed his lipstick to me. I took the lipstick from his hand and put it on.

Then I moved towards him and kissed on his neck which could be hidden by his shirt. "Till the time I come, this will be with you," saying I ran from the room leaving him there.

"Why are you breathless?" Shlok asked me as soon as I sat in the car. "Nothing," I told him and put on the seatbelt.

"Hope the reason is not the same which I think it is," saying he started to drive the car towards our destination.