Chapter - 22

Pihu's POV:

Today is the success party of Aditya's company. His previous deal has done great so he thought to host a party for the employees to celebrate. All his employees, business partners, friends, and family are invited to the party. There was no theme for the party which gave me a choice to wear anything I wanted. I chose to wear a green color long dress with a slit on one leg. I wore no accessories except my ring and tied my hair in a loose bun.

I was nervous as people in the company didn't know I was related to Aditya till now

I was nervous as people in the company didn't know I was related to Aditya till now. I don't want people to know about it but I guess it's time for people to know. I can't hide the truth for much longer. It will come out sooner or later so I have decided to let them know today. I won't go and announce it but I think they would figure it out once they see me with his family.

Satisfied with my look I came out of the room and saw Shlok present there. He was wearing all black. "The least he could do is add color to his clothes if not in my life," I thought in my mind but kept a straight face.

 "The least he could do is add color to his clothes if not in my life," I thought in my mind but kept a straight face

"You both look so good together," Mom's voice came from behind me. I turned around to see her and Dad entering the room with holding hands.

"Stop you guys look so cute together," I told them. Yes, they both compliment each other. They were wearing the same color shades of clothes. "I guess these genes of theirs did not get transferred to their son" I again made a comment in my mind.

"Shall we go?" Dad asked looking at us. "Aditya?" I questioned because he was only missing and it was his party.

"He will come directly there," Mom informed all of us. "I think we should take our leave then?" Dad questioned looking at time. This is the one thing that is commendable about him his punctuality. He values time so much and respects other's time too.

"Shlok you both can follow us in your car," Mom suggested. "Ok," Shlok replied to him. I don't want to go with him alone in the same car but I can't deny it.

"Mom we will enter from the back gate as there will be a lot of media," Shlok suggested. He has always avoided public appearances with me. We hardly attend events together where there is media. So that's the reason people don't clearly know I was his wife. He never gave an interview with me not that I am complaining.