Chapter - 38

Pihu's POV:

Life was going well and everything was looking like a dream. I have been happier and waking up in the morning makes me excited. I look forward to the day not only to spending the day with Aditya but work also. "Lier" my heart mocked me. "Yeah fine to meet Aditya is the highlight of my day" I admitted the truth.

Life with Aditya is fun and I am enjoying it to the fullest. To meet him and hide our relationship from others has made me feel more excited. It is like my living my college days. I like this meeting in private and keeping our straight face when people are around us.

"Do you think I have gained weight?" I asked out of nowhere to Aditya. We were sitting in his cabin as he called me to give me feedback on my work. The feedback he is giving is nothing the file is lying on the table and I am sitting on his lap. He is playing with my hair and I like when he treats me as if I am some delicate flower. He is so caring towards me and never fails to make me feel special.

"No sunflower," he told me with a smile on his face. Yes, people, he calls me his sunflower, which gives me a butterfly. According to him, I am a ray of hope in his boring life which I don't find true. I find it the other way around. He is my ray of hope my everything.

"See this food baby," I told him and showed him the pouch which was bulging out.

"It is so cute and you know what they say if you are in a healthy relationship then you tend to get healthier so this is just proof of my love," he told me and held me in his arms like a baby.

I laughed at his explanation and said "There is no such thing."

"Then you are also not fat. I like the way you are sunflower," he told me and kissed my cheeks.

"If you don't want your food baby then I can put a real one inside it," he said and started to touch my stomach.

I understood what he meant so I hit his chest and said "You are so shameless."

"What is shameless in this?" he asked me with so much innocence on his face.

"You," before I could continue I heard a knock. I got up from his lap and stood on the other side. I showed him the eye to open the file and he did it. After checking if anything was not suspicious he asked to person to come in.

As the door opened a woman which I never wanted to see was standing right there. She looked between Aditya and me as if trying to find something. She went straight to Aditya and said "Baby what were you doing?"

Yes, the person is none other than Natasha my least favorite person in the whole world. She was having her arms wrapped around his neck. Back off woman, he is my man.

"Natasha what are you doing here?" he asked her and removed her hands from himself. Yes, that's my Man I am proud of you.

"I am here to meet you," she said in her sugary voice. "Oh Pihu what are you doing here?" she asked me pretending as if she did not notice me.

"I work here Natasha," I told her with the fakest smile ever. "Oh can you give me some private time?" she asked me nicely. Nicely my foot I am not giving you alone time with my Man.

"Natasha we have some important work to do unlike some of us. You guys can spend time later," I taunted her and showed her the file.

"Pihu we have not met for a long time. Do this for your sweet brother-in-law?" She emphasized the word brother-in-law. I am killing this woman now.

"And my sweet brother-in-law has a company to run and I don't want him to fail in that," I replied.

"Pihu what's your issue?" she asked standing in front of me with folded hands. I repeated her actions and said, "What's my issue?"