Chapter - 25

Aditya's POV:

I got up early in the morning and went to my room where Pihu was sleeping. I tried to be as quiet as possible so I did not disturb her sleep. I checked her and she was sleeping peacefully. I went towards her and moved the hair which was on her face. A smile crept on my face seeing her smiling. I went from there and did my morning gym.

Coming back I decided to take a shower in the spare room. Then I decided to prepare something for the breakfast. I am not sure what Pihu wants to eat but for the safer side, I decided to make a sandwich and juice.

After preparing everything I took the breakfast and went inside the room. Pihu was still asleep so I decided to wake the sleeping beauty. It was enough sleep for her and now she needs to put something in her stomach.

Keeping the breakfast on the table I went near her. I sat on the bed near her and tried to wake her up. I put my hand on her hair and said "Pihu wake up." She stirred in her sleep but did not wake up. I tried one more time and waited for her reaction. She mumbled a small no and put her head inside the quilt.

I laughed at her reaction and pulled the quilt from her head. "Pihu please wake up," I asked her again but her reaction made me freeze. She moved from her place and put her head on my lap. She put her head on my lap and snuggled closer to my body. I don't know how to react to this situation. My hand was still in the air where she was lying first.

"Please few more minutes," she said, and her eyes were closed. She started to remove her hair from her face. Since her hand was still inside the quilt it was not removing it. "Do it na," she said getting irritated from the hair. I finally moved my hand to her face and tugged her hair from her face.

As soon as I put her hair behind her ears she opened her eyes wide. We both froze at the moment as if he were caught red-handed. For a few minutes, we looked into each other eyes. For us, it seems the time has stuck and only our breathing can be heard.

She broke the contact and looked everywhere except me. She moved back from my body and sat on the bed. "Sorry," she mumbled and held her head in her hand.

I cleared my throat and said "You go fresh and up. I have cooked breakfast for you." She just nodded her head in a yes and started to get up from the bed.

As soon as she placed her foot on the floor she again sat back on the bed. "Pihu" saying that I went towards her side. I sat on the knee and asked "What happened?"

She just shook her head in a no. "Pihu," I said sternly trying to know if she was ok or not.

"It's just I felt a little dizzy," she said and held her head in her hand. "Ok, you wait I will call the doctor," saying I got up from my knee and went to find my phone.

She held my hand and said "No it's fine. Sometimes it happens I will be fine."

"Pihu we can once ask a doctor to check. She will be here in some time," I advised her.

"No Adi I will be fine," she replied to me. But what caught my attention was her giving me a short name. It was the first time that she called me by that.

"Sorry I mean Aditya," she corrected herself. "No, it's fine. You can call me that," I suggested to her. She just nodded her head in a yes agreeing to my statement. I smiled and she agreed to it.

She started to get up from the bed. I went towards her to hold her in case she fell. I held her hand from my one hand and she closed her eyes again. Seeing her condition I swept her off the ground and held her in my arms.

"What are you doing Adi?" she asked holding my neck from one hand. Ahh, Again this nickname I thought and smiled.

"Helping you my dear," saying that I put her on the side of the sink. I gave her a fresh toothbrush and put a toothpaste on it.  "Open your mouth now," I told her with a serious face.