Chapter - 10

Pihu's POV:

It has been a few days working with Aditya and it has been fun. He helped me get familiar with what type of work they wanted from me and all. He has given me all the time to think and write. Ahana has been the same and gave all the attitude every time I see her.

Today I have been thinking about finishing this work and sharing it with Aditya. He will be the one who will give his final go. I have been having writer's block and not able to write anything.

I still have one day to complete this work but I want to finish it beforehand. I want to prove myself in front of Aditya. I know he trusted me with this and I want to prove him right.

I heard a few noises coming from outside. Being a nosy I thought to go out. I went out and saw Aditya shouting something. He said something to Ahana and then went inside his office. He literally banged the door with a loud thud.

I was confused about what was happening so I went towards the people standing there. "What happened?," I asked.

"There was some issue in a very big deal. Nobody knows how it happened but the mistake is huge. It may cost us a huge loss. Aditya sir is so angry about how this mistake can be made. I have never seen him like this before," she explained to me the situation.

"I think someone will surely get fired today," another person said. "Can you please shut up," the same girl said to him.

"What? I am telling the truth," he responded. We heard a loud shattering from Aditya's office. We all flinched at the voice.

"Oh God see I was stating the facts," the same person again replied. Before the discussion could go any further I interrupted them.

"I think we all should go back to our work before we are the ones that are fired for gossiping," Hearing this they went towards their respective floor.

I released a breath and decided to have a look at Aditya. I passed Ahana's office and she was busy on the phone. I thanked my stars otherwise she would have thrown a tantrum about how Aditya is busy and doesn't want to talk to anyone blah blah and shit.

Without knocking I entered his cabin and I guess it was my worst decision. He was sitting on his desk with eyes closed and things were everywhere except their places.

"I don't want anyone in my cabin. Just leave," he literally shouted at a high pitch. I have thanked my stars a little too early and want to take it back. Remembering every God I could I gathered the courage and spoke "Is this rule applies to me also?"

He opened his eyes and looked towards me. "Not now Pihu. I am not in a mood right now," he told me.

"Okay fine I get it but I have heard somewhere that it's okay to share," I told him and went towards him.

He sighed but did not respond to anything. He was looking at my eyes like he was searching for something.

I went towards his desk and sat over the table facing him. "You know everything can be fixed," I told him.

"I don't know how I missed it. It could have cost me a huge loss. It is not a small mistake and I don't know if I could fix it," he replied.

"How could you know if you will be here destroying everything instead of working on it," I told him the truth.

"I know you are angry and it's okay to be angry. Before taking any step just remember you are the captain of the ship. People here in this company admire you and want to become like you. They have hope in you that you will resolve the issue. Do you want to show them how a small mistake could make you this frustrated?" I asked him.

"You know what I think you should do?" I asked raising my eyebrow.

He did not say anything but looked me in the eyes. "I think you should motivate them that we all will come out of this situation and instead of sitting here and destroying your office start the work. They are waiting for your orders Aditya. Go and set an example for everyone. Show them you are here and will resolve any situation," I continued.

"But Pihu it's not so easy to solve this. Maybe we need to work twenty-four-seven," he said.

"Have you asked them whether they are willing to do it or not? Don't assume things from your end. It's a company we need to work as a team, not as an individual. There is no shame in asking Aditya. Plan your strategy and then ask them if they are willing to support you or not," I kept my hand in his hand.

"Thank you Pihu for the advice. I really appreciate it," he said holding both hands.

"Thank me when the issue is solved," I said and started to get up. I was about to leave when he held my hand. I turned around and he hugged me. I stood there frozen not knowing what to do. This was the first time we were hugging each other. It was a weird feeling. His body was giving me warmth. Finally, I hugged him back and I could feel him smiling.

"Now go people are waiting for you," I broke the hug.

Author's Note

Hello lovely readers🙋‍♀️

How was the chapter?🤔