Chapter - 43

Pihu's POV:

I woke up with some noises. Firstly I ignored it and snuggled into the pillow. But someone surely wanted to be killed by me for disturbing my sleep. I got up from the bed and noticed that Shlok was not in bed. The noises were made from the bathroom so I assumed it was Shlok in there.

I fell back on the pillow and tried to sleep. The door opened and Shlok came out of the washroom. I saw he was climbing the bed but his face seemed so dull.

"Sorry for disturbing your sleep," he said when he noticed my eyes were open.

"It's ok and Good morning," I wished him in my sleepy voice. "Are you fine?" before he could reply he rushed back to the washroom again.

Now all my sleep went out of the window and I got up from the bed. I did not want to get up but Pihu you should show some humanity I reminded myself. After gathering all my strength I got up from the bed and knocked at the door.

"Shlok, are you fine?" I asked him but did not get any response. I started to pace in my room and now I am getting concerned about his health.

The door opened and he came out. I can see the exhaustion on his face. "You go and sit in the bed. I will call the doctor," I told him and went to fetch my phone.

"It's ok Pihu. It will get better," he suggested but I denied his request. I dialed Aditya's number and he immediately picked up the call.

"Aditya can you call the doctor Shlok is not well," I straightway told him. It was no time for wishing or anything. We need someone to check on Shlok fast.

"Ok," with that he disconnected the call. As I looked at my phone I could see his good morning message with a heart. Now I am feeling extremely guilty about it. There were a few more messages which were still not read. I thought to read it later as Shlok's condition was important.

I saw Shlok laid on the bed so I put my hand on his forehead to check for any temperature. The temperature seemed normal so I asked "Doctor will be coming soon. You can rest till then."

"Do you want me to cook something for you?" I asked him and looked at the time.

"No, I am not feeling like eating anything," he told me and lay down on the bed.

I sat on the bed and started to press his head. I can see him relaxing and closing his eyes. After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door. I went to check on who was there. Opening the door I saw Aditya with the doctor coming inside. It was morning time so Mom and Dad went to the temple.

I gave them the way to go and followed them. Shlok was awake and now sitting on the bed. The doctor was examining and Aditya was busy with his phone. I wanted to talk to him but could not. I was just standing next to him without saying anything.

"Did you eat anything which does not suit you?" the doctor asked Shlok.

"I think I ate too much spice yesterday," he said and I started to remember the things I made him eat. Despite his denial, I asked him to eat.

"So this the reaction of that only. I will give you medicine make sure to eat on time. Take rest and you will be perfectly fine," the doctor advised him.

"Thank you, doctor. Any restriction on what to eat? I asked him.

"You can eat anything but for starting try to give some light food with fewer spices," he advised us.

With that, she left from there Aditya followed her. As soon as they left I charged on Shlok and said, "You should have told me that you can't handle spices."

"It is nothing much Pihu so just relax," he told me. I made him lay on the bed and said "I am not going office today. I will be at your service for today," I bowed down in front of him.