Chapter - 45

Pihu's POV:

I finished my work and entered the room was empty which was strange. Shlok was nowhere to be seen. Maybe he is with Mom or Aditya with that thought I started to change my outfit. I was not in the mood to eat anything so I changed to my night clothes. I wore a black plain nightsuit with a white border.

It was around eight-thirty, so I read a book for some time

It was around eight-thirty, so I read a book for some time. I got a message from Aditya so I quickly opened it.

Let's meet today at 10 PM in my room. I will be waiting for you😊 ~Aditya

Ok👍 ~Pihu

I was excited to meet him. I will make sure to not sleep early as I want to spend time with him. Shlok entered the room when the clock struck 9. "Where were you?" I asked him.

"Just walking as I was bored of sitting," he said, lying on the bed. I went near him and passed him the medicine.

"Eat them then you can sleep," I told him. Without any argument, he took the medicine without the drama which was strange. "Are you fine?" I asked him.

"Yeah just tired. Good night," saying he lay on the bed.

I also did not disturb him thinking it could be due to the medicine effect. I waited for the time to pass soon. The book in my hand was also not helping right now.

As soon as noticed the time was 10 I slowly got up from the couch. Keeping my book aside I opened the door. Firstly I made sure to check if anyone was there as I saw the way was clear I went straight to Aditya's room.

I knocked on his door to make him aware I was entering. When I heard the door getting unlocked I twisted the door knob. The door opened and I entered the room. The room lights were dimmed and the television was on with the Netflix homepage on it. The bed was neatly cleaned and in the middle of the bed was a tray.

I entered the room and I saw rose petals falling on my head. I turned and saw Aditya throwing rose petals over my head. I did a small twirl and enjoyed the moment.

"Queen your servant is at your service," he said while bowing down.

I laughed at his action and went straight to hug him. "You are not my servant. If I am the queen then you are my king," I said hugging him.

He chuckled at my sentence and said "I missed you." "I missed you too," I admitted to him.

"Now shall we go to our throne," he cracked a joke. I laughed at his words and said "Sure my king."

Then we went straight to the bed which had a pizza box on it alongside a chocolate cupcake.

"You are so sweet," I told him and kissed his cheeks. "If I was going to get this I would have ordered more," he teased me.

"Shut up you shameless person," I hit him in his chest.

"Now come and let's eat," he said and made me sit on the bed. He took one slice of pizza and forwarded it to me. I took a bite of it and the cheese was busted in my mouth. I was craving cheese and it was too yummy.