OIM 47

(It's the third time I tried to post this but it keeps getting deleted, GONE by the second, after I clicked SAVE. I'm too wissed to kept repeating the same process over and over _(:з」∠)_ )

 Chapter 47

“You misunderstood!”

Monta stood upright for the first time and seriously distanced herself from Yang Yang to show her innocence.

Yang Yang was also a little uncomfortable. He coughed and explained: “Monta was curious about the child’s soul and felt it. This is not my current status as a steward. It is not easy for others to see, so I ran here Come. “

Monta nodded quickly, especially wronged: “Yes, I just perceive it, but I was bitten by your cub!”

Monta was originally thinking of “bitterness”, but it turned out that Archibald’s face turned darker after he finished speaking.

Archibald: “You feel the child.”

Monta didn’t think it was good, but she didn’t know what was wrong, so she stuttered and answered, “… Yes, yes, isn’t this bitten?”

Archibald: “…”

Death stare.Jpg

Monta: “…”

No, have you changed your horror yet? I am the one who was bitten!

Yang Yang helped his forehead—I had never seen Monta so capable of finding death.

But Anyway, he was just relieved of 20,000 yuan of debt, so Yang Yang stepped forward to make a siege-he volunteered to contribute to the belly of Archibald. “It seems the child is awake now, would you like to touch it again?”

Sure enough, the low pressure in Archibald’s body disappeared immediately. He calmed down, then walked to Yang Yang, silently opened Yang Yang’s clothes and drilled his hand in.

Yang Yang: “…”

Monta: “…? !!!!”

Monta felt that he might be dazzled or he was just dreaming. How else would you see Archibald playing hooligan in the street?

Archibald bent down, his big palm was on Yang Yang’s belly, his expression was dignified, and then slowly turned black.

Yang Yang understood Archibald’s face, and then felt incredible: “Did not feel it?”

Archibald: “…”

Yang Yang: “…”

By default.

Archibald covered it for a while, and finally retreated unwillingly. When he pumped his hands, he did not forget to give Yang Yang a robe, but his face was cold enough to scare the child.

Yang Yang glanced at Archibald’s tight jawbone, and his tail dropped to the ground.

I can’t bear it anymore.