OIM 59

Chapter 59: Monta: “?.?”

Although Archibald has confirmed that he likes Yang Yang’s monopoly, this does not mean that he can go on a romantic relationship with Yang Yang immediately, because there is still a road rover in front of him … No, not Monta.

Whether Monta likes Yang Yang is not important to Archibald-Archibald’s view of love stems from the “model” of people around him, such as his dad, his brother, such as Gulita, Another example is his father’s group of life and death brothers.

These elders’ preaching and teaching made Archibald understand the truth when he was only ten years old-there was no brother in front of love and he could shame and die for his wife.

Of course, Archibald had no impulse to practice the second sentence for the time being.

So there is no such thing as “taking care of the small friendship and giving up your budding feelings, and turning to the secret secret of blessing”. This small friendship with Monta just made Archibald remember that Monta could not be killed.

——The stumbling block facing Archibald is Yang Yang himself. One is that Yang Yang may already love Monta; the other is that Yang Yang still likes women.

Therefore, even if you kill Monta, Yang Yang may not like him.

And Archibald couldn’t do anything to Yang Yang. Even if Yang Yang chose to marry a woman in the end, he couldn’t stop it, because that was Yang Yang’s own choice.

Choose to marry someone, leave his sight …

“Click.”

With a light noise, Archibald’s door handle had just been pinched, and a crack opened.

Archibald lowered his eyelids, his agitation in the sand gathered into towers, and his desire for exclusivity was still fueling, clamoring for a devastating attack on reason.

Just then, Archibald’s terminal rang.

Archibald’s eyelashes fluttered, then slowly raised his eyelids, revealing a pair of dark, deep cold eyes.

The terminal display is an email, and the sender is Monta.

Archibald: “………”

Archibald stared at the word “Monta” displayed on the light screen, as if a villain had popped out of his head. Within a few seconds, he had simulated the eighty-one style of Monta.

It took a while for Archibald to look away and opened the email.

The message was a photo, a photo of a woman.

Women are beautiful, showing a gentle temperament. Archibald didn’t know it, but felt familiar.

The email dropped down again, revealing a line-this is Yang Yang’s wife.

Yang Yang’s … wife.

The picture of the future that only existed in the imagination just now suddenly had a protagonist. At this moment, Archibald’s brain was blank, and the air he took in seemed to have turned into a razor blade. As soon as he entered the lungs, all the internal organs hurt.