95-96

Chapter 95: Herbal Tea

When I learned that Yang Yang was going to send Comi to leave, Xiao Baijia and other children were a little regretful and reluctant, but after learning that Archibald and Yang Yang would live here for two days, this reluctance disappeared. He even danced.

Comi: “………”

For the first time in Mi’s five-year-old life, he understood what “plastic friendship” is.

So in the end, the only one who was really unhappy was Komi.

On the way back to Komi, Scarface and another bald villager followed, and they led Yang Yang and Archibald.

Ke Mi pulled Yang Yang’s hand along the way, his mouth was so swollen that he could hang an oil can, his eyes were still watery, and he instantly changed from Xiaobawang to the soft bun that cried before.

But Yang Yang would not be soft-hearted, nor would he comfort him-he knew that the little girl was crying to show him on purpose.

After a long mountain journey, they returned to where they had parked the aircraft.

There was a pile of fire next to the aircraft, and Monta and Fu Qing, as well as an “instructor” were surrounding the roasted rabbits-it seemed to be waiting for a while, and it was interesting.

“Oh, here it is.”

Hearing the movement, Monta turned back, and was happy, “You will pick the time, the rabbit just baked.”

The other two were unwilling to Monta, and immediately stood up and marched with Archibald.

Archibald returned to the ceremony before glancing at Monta: “Remember to put out the fire, don’t burn the mountain again.”

Monta; “………”

Does the word “and” have to be used?

Archibald ignored Monta’s resentful gaze and continued: “Take someone away. Be sure to take a good look. Yesterday’s thing can’t happen again.”

Monta was also worried about this, and quickly promised: “I promise not to let her bear alone this time.”

Fu Qing also repeatedly promised: “Absolutely hold her back.”

Fortunately, the incident happened yesterday, but it was resolved quickly. The news has not passed back to the manor, nor to the grandmother and grandmother of Komi, otherwise …

Monta and Fu Qing were reluctant to imagine the picture.

But Mi Jian’s “handover” was over, and he began to struggle.

But Mi looked up at Yang Yang. His big watery eyes were innocent and pitiful: “Yang Yang, I don’t want to be separated from you.”

Yang Yang squatted down and smiled: “We will be back in only two days in the village, but Mi must obediently listen to Uncle Monta and Brother Fu Qing.”

Ke Mi covered her small chest: “But I will miss you!”

Yang Yang Yue: “I will miss you too.”

But Mi’s eyes glowed immediately: “Then we don’t separate!”

Yang Yang laughed out loud-this little guy has learned tricks everywhere.

But Mi watched Yang Yang smiled, thinking that his tricks worked, and immediately he wanted to reach out and plop into Yang Yang’s arms, only to open his hands, the whole person vacated, and was handed to Monta.

Monta reached out to catch Kermi, and after looking at each other, he looked back at Archibald.

Archibald’s face was a little cold. “You should go.”