OIM 77-78

Chapter 77: Marshmallow Observation Diary

As a result of Abe’s gifting, He Shu was kicked out of the game, then opened a separate video, and took him aside for “tutoring”.

Under the ridicule of Gulita, Archibald also understood the true meaning of these “teaching films”.

Archibald was shocked-of course he knew that there was such a film, but for the first time, he knew that there were also stewards and masters. And there are so many different videos.

Shocked, Archibald had to think, does this large number represent the role of this housekeeper, is it a “popular” trend?

And Yang Yang had deliberately made a stewardship before, but he had to call him “Second Master” …

Archibald looked at Yang Yang who was still in the housekeeper’s small suit next to him, and his heart suddenly missed it. At this moment, like a gimmick, he suddenly understood what Yang Yang said about asceticism.

Yang Yang: “…”

Yang Yang: “No matter what you are thinking now, it must not be what you think.”

Archibald looked back, then he closed the email and smiled at Yang Yang. “Well, I understand. Let’s go upstairs and see the progress of the room renovation.”

Yang Yang: “…”

No, obviously you didn’t understand!

But in the presence of several elders, Yang Yang couldn’t argue any more. I had to follow Archibald upstairs before talking.

On the top floor, Amber has been busy with the relocation, and is directing the smart housekeeper to put flowers in the room-white stardust flowers, from the selfless contribution of Monta.

“Master two, young lady.”

When Amber saw them coming, greeted them with a smile, and handed a small box to Yang Yang, “This is the storage space device ordered by the second master to prepare for the young lady.”

“Thank you Amber.”

Yang Yang took the box and opened it. Inside, there is a chip with a large fingernail, which can be embedded in a watch-type terminal, which is very convenient.

With this storage space, the existence of the soul cube can be concealed.

Amber: “The room is just finished. Time is short. Only move the clothes over for now. The baby room will be finished tomorrow.”

Archibald nodded. “Well, there is no urgency over the child.”

Amber smiled, didn’t say much, and left with the smart housekeeper.

Yang Yang followed into Archibald’s room and looked around for a week.

The biggest change in the room was the cloakroom, followed by the wall where the crib was originally placed and turned back into a door. Yang Yang’s things were moved over, and her favorite pillow was settled on Archibald’s bed. The fragrance of stardust flowers fluttered in the room, permeating a kind of warm romance.

Although it was the first day of cohabitation, this is not the time to move.

Yang Yang turned to look at Archibald, with a somber expression: “First of all, I want to make a solemn statement that I don’t want to play the stewardship game of Master Butler.”

Archibald nodded; “Oh.”

Yang Yang: “… I’m serious.”

Archibald worked hard to suppress the smile on the corner of his mouth. He felt that Yang Yang was now a bluffing rabbit, struggling with his teeth and trying to pretend to be a tiger.