125-126

Chapter 125: Scolded

The people in the living room knew about the village, but only Yang Yang and the four knew about the village and medicine.

If it was before yesterday, they would only feel regretful and sympathetic when they saw Ruo Hong’s response, but now, other people Yang Yang don’t know, but Archibald must be a bit guilty.

Archibald was standing beside him, and suddenly said to Yang Yang, “I’m going to the training room first.”

Yang Yang smiled and nodded, “Well, don’t forget dinner.”

Archibald responded and turned away from the living room.

Yang Yang watched Archibald leave, but said in his mind: [Rott, keep up with the Duke’s terminal. 】

Lot was at a loss, but still obediently: [Okay, master. 】

In the living room, the children watched the puffs for a while and then lost interest-they didn’t dare to touch them, they didn’t understand, and they couldn’t play.

Soon they dispersed.

The puff originally made his own “Territory Declaration” on the coffee table. As a result, everyone ran away.

Puff: “???”

“You’re almost there.”

Yang Yang held up a puff with a question mark and squeezed his round ears. “How long has it broken the shell? Most people don’t even have their heads. You still show up.”

Puff: “Huh! Huh!”

What matters is momentum, momentum!

You don’t need to understand to know that you are talking back.

Yang Yang poked at his small brain: “If you want to be the boss, grow up quickly, and then be as powerful as your little dad.”

The puff supported Yang Yang’s wrist and twisted his buttocks: “Um … uh …”

Yang Yang thought he was introspection and relented: “Knowing what’s wrong is fine. Although you are my little cute, I won’t be used to-“

Suddenly, Yang Yang’s voice came to an abrupt halt, and then the whole person was fixed there as if he had been clicked.

At the same time, the sound of “lilili” sounded in the living room. The hot water column slid down the floor along Yang Yang’s fingers and palms, ticking, ticking.

Yang Yang: “…”

Others in the living room: “………”

Monta: “Ha ha ha ha ha ha !!!”

Ashby didn’t hold back a laugh either, then coughed and said, “He might just want to pee, just now-you don’t understand the puff.”

Yang Yang: “…”

His mood is a little more complicated now.

Yang Yang glanced at the puff in his hand.

The puff was also shy. He hummed twice after urinating, then lay his head down on Yang Yang’s wrist, and then wrapped his head with two small meat claws-holding an ostrich.

He doesn’t want to lose face!

He Shu came over with a smile, held the puff with both hands, and said to Yang Yang, “Go and wash, I will wipe him.”

What can Yang Yang do, his cub, of course, forgive him with a smile.

Yang Yang held her wet hand and walked towards the bathroom. She passed by Monta, who was still shaking with laughter, and stretched her feet.