OIM 73-74

Chapter 73: You're trying to kill me!

Scientific Research Institute, seven floors underground, soul strength test field.

With a bang, the black beast-shaped Leicester was overturned to the ground, and the last soul-beast-simulated intelligent battle armor also burst out of white smoke and became paralyzed.

Archibald retracted his side of the tail and slowly stood up. The black armor covered on his body fell from the head like a tide, and finally folded into a very small chip, which fell into Archibald’s wrist. Space storage.

The alloy door of the test field opened, Zhang Jun came in with a record board and looked at the smoke-filled simulated battle armor, which was quite a headache: “You don’t have to break me, right?”

Archibald looked over, sweat drenched his black hair, slid over the well-defined jaw, dripped on the white shirt, and drew a mottled wet mark.

He had no expression: “I tested it all.”

Zhang Jun: “………”

The follower Yang Yang laughed. Originally they had just finished talking about the soul and corpse, and they were going to leave, but Zhang Jun said, “All are here.” Battle armor.

This test lasted for more than an hour, and it was no wonder that Archibald was happy-it was supposed to be his date with Yang Yang.

Zhang Jun also understood Archibald’s “careful eyes”, this married man, oh.

Zhang Jun bypassed Archibald decisively, and went to see her poor intelligent war armors.

Yang Yang walked over with a towel and handed it to Archibald: “Wipe.”

Archibald glanced at the towel, didn’t pick it up, but bent down and set his head in front of Yang Yang.

Yang Yang: “…”

Alright alright.

Yang Yang picked up the towel and wiped sweat on Archibald. I glanced over Archibald’s neck with sweat beads, and there was a trace of sweat slipping on the raised throat knot. Yang Yang didn’t hold back, and the towel stretched out.

Archibald narrowed his eyes immediately, stared at Yang Yang’s lips, then pressed down.

“Hey.”

Yang Yang put a towel on Archibald’s mouth and smiled. “Master Second, hold on to it. Many people are watching.”

Archibald’s eyebrows narrowed instantly, unhappy.

Yang Yang shoved Archibald across the towel, and then said, “Amber just emailed me, as if to change our room, and my one became a baby room.”

Archibald became happy every second, and the tip of his tail shook: “Well, you can plan like this.”

Yang Yang looked at him and laughed: “Oh, you didn’t arrange it?”

Archibald ended up wiping his hair twice with a towel, and his tone should be: “It should have been this way. If you don’t like it, we will build another house in the manor. Now I can ask Amber to design. “

Yang Yang: “… let’s talk, you take a shower first.”

Archibald: “OK.”

After Archibald left, Yang Yang looked at the messy test field, and then walked to the beast-shaped Leicester who was still lying on the ground and crouched down.

The beastly Leicester looked up at him, alert, and opened his mouth to spit Monta’s voice: “What are you doing?”

Yang Yang was full of interest: “It’s the first time I’ve seen Leicester’s beasts up close. How do you see them? How can you tell who is who?”