99-100

Chapter 99: Confession & Answer

Leaving the room of the elderly, the villagers outside the house also gradually dispersed.

The expressions on their faces were not so much sorrow or sorrow, but rather more regrets.

It seemed to them that death was not a sad thing, but a level that stepped into another world. They crossed over, they rejoiced; if they did not, they just regret.

Because this is a level and a glory that they will experience and only they will experience.

Even when they saw Archibald and Yang Yang, they would even give them a consoling smile.

Yang Yang looked back at the villagers leaving, thoughtfully.

“Forget it.”

Back in the room, Archibald saw Yang Yang still frowning, and he could not help but comfort, “Although we may not understand it, for villagers, this is their way of life.”

Yang Yang looked back and looked at Archibald: “Well, I know.”

Archibald smiled at Yang Yang: “Then rest, you have entered a period of pain, you may produce at any time, you must maintain good physical strength.”

Yang Yang sat down obediently on the bed and kicked off her shoes to go back to the quilt, but instead of lying down, she looked at the quilt in a daze.

Archibald only thought that Yang Yang’s mood was affected, so he sat by the bed with him: “If you are unhappy, tell me.”

Yang Yang was silent for a moment, then looked up at Archibald: “The soul of the old man just now, if the old village chief did not kill, would it become a soul beast?”

Archibald nodded. “Yes.”

Yang Yang: “If blue doesn’t diffuse up, is it really the soul?”

This time Archibald hesitated for two seconds before he said, “I don’t know, I haven’t seen anything like this. But I feel the soul beast soul power, it has the soul beast soul power from the beginning, but at the beginning There is no subsequent intensity. “

“That’s because he failed.”

Yang Yang recalled the words of the old village chief and said, “Since the old village chief is so determined, it is likely that they have seen a successful and modernized soul.”

Archibald frowned slightly. “Well, stop thinking about it.”

Yang Yang shook his head: “I’m not trying to investigate the village’s secrets, but I’m thinking about you.”

Archibald stunned: “Me?”

Yang Yang: “Yes.”

Yang Yang crossed her legs, sat up a little, looked at Archibald seriously and said, “I just gave the old man the medicine, do you know what it is?”

Archibald knew, of course-Yang Yang did not cover up when he took the “medicine” just now.

“It is the fruit that has been tested at Sister Jun.”

Yang Yang: “Yes, then you also know that the fruit is the soul and soul.”

Archibald nodded.

Yang Yang raised an eyebrow: “Do you have nothing to ask me?”

Before in the research institute, Archibald never asked anything.

Archibald looked at Yang Yang with a serious expression: “If you want to say, I will listen. But if you don’t want to say, I won’t ask.”