OIM 54

Chapter 54: Re-Opening Day

Today is the day of opening. As soon as Yang Yang opened his eyes, it was snowing outside.

Yang Yang didn’t like snow very much. In the last days, snow often meant more deaths. He himself starved to death after the snow. Although he is not worried about eating and drinking, Yang Yang still doesn’t want to go out.

But make money.

Yang Yang got up and changed his clothes—the first day of opening, Yang Yang’s dress was different from before. He asked Amber to prepare a three-piece suit, and his hair was brushed back. When he did n’t laugh, he felt a little cold and alienated, and when he smiled at the corner of his mouth, it was tempting A close sense of abstinence.

Yang Yang looked at herself in the mirror and was very satisfied: “It’s pretty hooky.”

Roth: “………”

Yang Yang went out after finishing finishing, and as soon as the door was opened, he faced Archibald’s face.

Archibald was still in a military uniform, but the cloak was replaced with a thicker cloak, and his tail was still tightly hidden.

The moment he saw Yang Yang, Archibald’s face was unabashedly surprised.

Yang Yang smiled at him: “What’s wrong? Isn’t this good-looking?”

“Good-looking,” Archibald replied without hesitation, paused, and explained, “It’s just that I have never seen you dressed like this, and it feels a little different, like another person.”

Yang Yang smiled and said after pulling out his clothes: “Then you will get used to it soon, because I will often dress like this in the future.-Will you go to the health area with me?”

Archibald nodded and looked at Yang Yang’s eyes again before he retracted his gaze: “I will pick you up in this half month. Will you leave at 6?”

Yang Yang: “Well, if there is a change, I will contact you. Thank you Duke first.”

Archibald pursed his lips: “You’re welcome.”

Since last night’s “little contradiction”, his relationship with Yang Yang has apparently gotten closer. Compared with the “whitewashing of peace” before, now it is really a handshake.

But today’s Yang Yang is different from before, not only in dress, but also in talking and manners.

—— Archibald was a bit uncomfortable, but it wasn’t annoying, but he couldn’t help but keep his eyes on Yang Yang. But he didn’t know what he wanted to see.

After the two came downstairs, Yang Yang’s new dress won praise from the family. Everyone took a group photo on the spot. After Yang Yang asked for permission, he posted it on his oil rabbit account.

“Yangyangyang” is also a new Internet celebrity. As soon as the photos are released, they are immediately popular-of course, because there are many official photos of the Dotons, but there are not many such private photos .

Youtu netizens are very excited.

[? ? ? Which **** sent news that the Duke was attending the Aquamarine Ceremony! I just arrived at the star port of the Blue Star!]