110-112

Chapter 111

Yang Yang has decided to ask Ruohong to ask clearly, but before he puts it into action, Lott has feedback from him.

Lot: [Master, Yaqing went to talk to He Shu and they were talking about their children. 】

Yang Yang sat up straight and asked: “Can you broadcast the picture for me? 】

Rot: [Yes. 】

In the next second, a light screen emerged in front of Yang Yang’s eyes. The angle of the overhead shot was captured by the monitoring probe in the room. There is also sound, which should come from the end of Heshu.

The three of them were standing in the kitchen. Ya Qing took the juice, and Shu Shu was mixing milk powder. The three of them said nothing, most of them were Ya Qing asking.

As he showed at the table, Yaqing was interested in the beastization of children. It’s just that Ya Qing’s method of questioning is a bit aggressive, which makes people not very happy.

Ya Qing came to Ruo Hong and asked Ruo Hong: “Does your child have a beast? Can I see it?”

Although there is nothing wrong with the wording, his distance is too short, and his tone is a little eager and strong.

If Hong suddenly became tense, her eyes dodged, and she held the child tighter with both hands, and did not mean to loosen it.

“me……”

If the red stuttered stuttered, he didn’t dare to look at Yaqing and turned his attention to Heshu.

He Shu pulled Ya Qing’s arm and said, “Ya Qing, you scared her.”

After speaking, He Shu smiled at Ruohong again and explained, “Ya Qing is a doctor, and Bird’s disease was taken care of since he was a child. He is indeed an expert in this regard. However, he is too focused on medicine and is not very familiar with He doesn’t have bad intentions when people get along. “

Ruohong heard a little sigh of relief, but still did not mean to pass the child out.

Yaqing saw his eyes and beamed and pulled his hand, paused, then stepped back a little, avoiding the beam’s hand, and apologized to Ruo Hong, “Sorry, I just accidentally heard you when I was outside the door just now. Conversation. So a little curious-if your child is similar to Bird, I may be the only one who can heal him. “

If Hong heard this, her face finally changed. She looked at Yaqing and was thinking about something, but suddenly thought of something again. She pursed her lips and said, “But the Duke’s beast shape has not disappeared.”

Yaqing: “That’s because Byrd’s condition is different. You should also know about the old duke. The Dotton family’s mental disease is unprecedented. I mainly reduce the incidence of Byrd’s disease now. Second.

If your child is the same as Bird, I mean, if the state of soul power is exactly the same, then he will start to get sick after the age of five. Without my medicine, he may be alive and alive. “

If the red face suddenly changed, the whole person was on the spot.

“Yaqing.”

He Shu’s tone was a little harsher, “Don’t talk nonsense until there is hard evidence.”

Yaqing glanced at her, and did not feel that she was wrong: “So I let her show me the child.”

He Shu frowned slightly and stopped speaking, pulling Ruohong and saying, “Let’s go sit in the indoor garden.”

Ruo Hong was very willing to leave here, and Wen Yan immediately followed He Shu’s footsteps and left.

Yaqing stood there without catching up. After a while, she picked up her juice and drank it.