OIM 61

Chapter 61: Huge Rollover Scene

Yang Yang called He Shu and Gulita, but no one answered, so Yang Yang sent them a message.

The car drove for about a quarter of an hour and reached the restaurant booked by Archibald.

The restaurant is on the top floor of a high-rise building. The space inside is separated by light-colored transparent materials and looks like a huge crystal palace.

Archibald’s box was closed by the window, and his side overlooked the entire wellness area. The box is minimalist, with only a bouquet of red flowers in the center of the table, which looks like a rose.

Yang Yang moved with a smile, and smiled at Archibald: “This is for me?”

Archibald glanced at the bunch of flowers and shook his head: “Each table has decorations in the restaurant. If you like, you can take them away later.”

Yang Yang: “…”

You are worthy of being single.

At this moment, Yang Yang was somewhat skeptical of his previous judgment-does this really like him? ?

Seeing Yang Yang’s face different, Archibald was nervous: “What’s wrong? Don’t like it here? Then we can change another house.”

Yang Yang: “…”

Oh, I like him.

“No, I like it here.”

Yang Yang showed a smile, sat down to open the menu to cover his face, and then smiled and became helpless-he still overestimated Archibald’s EQ.

On the way here before, Yang Yang certainly didn’t waste the opportunity-a confined and small space, a good place to make a call.

So Yang Yang spoke sideways several times, showing her carefully prepared “ascetic temptation”, and “unintentionally” touching Archibald’s tail twice.

Of course and eggs.

The only response Yang Yang received was the concern and greetings from Archibald after getting off the car-“Are you cold? Would you like to buy a scarf?”

Yang Yang: “…”

Bought to strangle you?

Hey.

Until now, Yang Yang was desperate for a duke’s love cell.

But accordingly-you see, this kind of emotional intelligence can realize that he likes him. That Yang Yang felt that Archibald’s “straightness” was probably much lower than he expected.

So Yang Yang thought that he should give up the implied plagiarism of the graceful party and change to the straight-line plucking of the uninhibited faction-after all, his purpose is not to hang on to Archibald’s appetite, but to determine whether Archibald has the impulse to him. .

The first step to make sure is to make Archibald realize that he is stinging him, instead of asking him if he wants to buy a scarf!