OIM 67-68

Chapter 67: Getting the Certificate

Yang Yang and Archibald had to collect the certificate today. Archibald reported to his family yesterday.

So when they changed clothes and went downstairs, they saw that the flowers in all the vases in the room on the first floor had been changed to different shades of red, and the layers were progressive, reflecting everyone’s face.

Yang Yang could not help but show a smile, and then looked around the room, unexpectedly did not see He Shu and Gulita.

Yang Yang is a bit strange. It’s still early, and in normal times, He Shu has just got up.

“Where did they go with Uncle? Don’t you have breakfast?”

Amber smiled kindly: “Mrs. and Gulita went to send general invitations to General Rong Tan. Although the second master and the young lady did not want to openly marry, we still have to celebrate it. Now people are different , Do n’t do a lot of work, wait until the future to be released together. Tonight, just eat a meal together, lively. ”

After listening to Yang Yang a little bit, it seemed as if suddenly there was a real sense of “ah, I’m getting married”.

But Archibald looked calm and nodded: “Let’s eat first.”

Amber and Yuma went to breakfast immediately. The breakfast was the same as before, except that things that could be shaped became heart-shaped.

Yang Yang: “…”

It reminded him of the love and peace that had all come to an end.

Yang Yang pursed his lips, and speaking, he and Archibald knew enough from now that it was enough for chickens and dogs to jump.

Archibald obviously remembered being bombed by Yang Yang’s love and peace to hang in the water. He looked up at Yang Yang with a complicated look.

Yang Yang smiled at him: “Don’t eat?”

Archibald puckered his lower lip and bit off most of the heart-shaped omelette.

Yang Yang bowed his head and was happy.

The Civic Center is a place that integrates official service platforms such as civil affairs and social affairs. Marriage registration is on the middle floor. It is also the best place in the whole building. The waiting lounge is an outdoor glass garden.

Today it ’s rare to have no snow, the sky is blue, and in a small garden, looking out through the glass, the scenery is unique.

However, because of his identity, Archibald made a special appointment yesterday and went directly to a small office.

There are a man and a woman sitting in the office. The man is a little older and has a gully face; the woman is still young, and she looks like he has just grown up.

The man is the director of the marriage registration department, and the woman is the clerk, named Peila.

Despite being told in advance that it was a big man who came to register today, Pella almost lost sight of Archibald.

She is a fighting fan, and also Archibald’s iron powder. Before Archibald’s adult ceremony appeared, she powdered Archibald-of course, at that time, the powder was combat value.

Later, Archibald’s adult ceremony appeared, and the empire was sensation overnight. Perla also naturally added the face powder label, and because the powder was early, Pera and her several dead parties firmly occupied Archibald’s topic. The owner and management position of the group.