113-114

Chapter 113

Yang Yang guessed that something must have happened in the past, but did not expect it to be so big.

After hearing Abel’s story, Yang Yang was silent. He can now understand Yaqing’s emotional paranoia today, but this does not mean that he has dispelled Yaqing’s suspicion.

On the contrary, Yang Yang was even more skeptical-the accident 75 years ago, the time node was just before the village’s starship crashed.

Yang Yang thought about it and asked, “What kind of weapon was he using at the time?”

Abel shook his head: “I don’t know. After the elder sister’s accident, Yaqing destroyed the laboratory at the time. He took the axe himself and destroyed all the weapons under development.”

Yang Yang looked at Abel: “Medicine stone, it can be affected by the soul and beast’s soul power, and it can also be integrated into the human soul palace.”

Abel understood what Yang Yang meant, and closed his eyes again: “So, I haven’t stopped you from doubting Yaqing.”

Yang Yang pursed her lips and said, “Sorry.”

He was a bit aggressive, and Abel must have been uncomfortable in the past. Now Yaqing is the only relative of his peers. If Yaqing really did something to Archibald …

Abel waved his hand, his face was heavy: “You don’t have to bear any burden, because I also have doubts.-Yaqing has become more and more unstable in the past few years, and sometimes it is extremely extreme. I found that he was carrying his back What am I doing, but I dare not stimulate him. “

Yang Yang: “Uncle Yaqing’s illness looks like the Duke?”

Abel shook his head: “I really want to say that Yaqing’s illness is more like the old duke. After all, they are all directly attacked by dragon-level soul beasts. The soul power of dragon-level soul beasts is unmatched by ordinary soul beasts And Bird’s disease has been inherited for two generations, and Yaqing’s condition is more serious than Bird’s. “

“It is for this reason that Yaqing was able to make a medicine for Bird without a clinical trial.-He is trying his own medicine.”

Yang Yang was startled. He suspected that Ya Qing’s most important point was that he was worried about Ya Qing’s disease being tested for medicine.

But now, Abel says that Yaqing is testing medicine for Archibald?

Yang Yang couldn’t help asking: “Take the medicine yourself? Is he the same medicine as the Duke?”

Abel: “Not only, there are many unsuccessful medicines. He has also taken them, and even almost died.”

This is also the main reason why Abel is unwilling to stimulate Yang Yang. ——Ya Qing is very sensitive now. If she loses Abel’s trust, she is afraid that she will become more extreme.

Yang Yang was silent.

If so, what is the purpose of Yaqing? Or is it not Yaqing at all?

There was a moment of silence in the room.

After a few seconds, He Shu suddenly asked: “Yang Yang, can that medicine stone let me see?”

Yang Yang turned back and nodded: “Okay.”

Yang Yang took out the box containing the medicine stones and opened it, handing it to He Shu.

Abel also glanced over and looked like a very ordinary stone.

Abel’s sense of soul power is sharp, he took a stone and looked at it, frowning slightly: “I don’t feel any soul power.”

Yang Yang: “What is currently known is that it requires the power of souls and beasts to excite medicinal properties.”