OIM 48

Chapter 48

Archibald didn’t stay in the store for a long time, because tourists were no less reserved than the aborigines, and they had a strong momentum of onlookers, and soon they blocked the outside of the store.

In order for the store to open smoothly the day after tomorrow, Yang Yang had to let Archibald leave first.

Archibald was a little unhappy, but left Yang Yang’s words. As he passed Monta’s side, Archibald glanced at Monta with a smug look and a “I won” pleasure.

Monta: “………”

Without thinking, he already knew what happened.

naive!

With Archibald’s departure, the congestion outside the door eased, but some people stayed-most of them were directed at Monta and some were directed at Yang Yang.

Without Archibald’s “power”, tourists released a lot, and even tourists came up to talk to Monta and Yang Yang.

The first question was a little girl. Seeing that this home was not like a tourist, it should be an aboriginal people.

She first looked back and forth between Yang Yang and Monta, then her face turned red and asked Yang Yang: “Are you a sheep steward?”

Yang Yang returned with a gentle and humble smile: “Yes.”

The little girl’s face turned redder. She glanced at Monta and said to Yang Yang, “I, I’m a cute sheep party, can I take a picture for you and Major Monta?”

Yang Yang: “…”

Monta: “…”

Is there a cp name and cp powder so fast?

But unfortunately, this time neither of them wanted to make trouble with this cricket moth, so they invariably rejected it.

After Yang Yang’s rejection, the gentleman explained, “Major Monta and I are just ordinary friends.”

Monta also took the opportunity to express her sexuality: “I like women, really!”

The girl was not disappointed, and nodded, looking at Monta with an “I understand” expression: “I know.”

Monta: “………”

No, your expression doesn’t say that, and your head must not think so.

Monta wanted to speak, but was interrupted by another tourist. This time a male tourist and a fan of Archibald.

The male tourist stepped forward and also looked at Yang Yang: “Hello, sheep steward, I have seen your Youtuo Weibo, and you said that you will sell porridge here during the entire travel season. You are selling you in Youtuo The five kinds of porridge that you have tried? Did the Duke of Doton’s family try it, or did you invite others to try it? “

Oops, I finally got an idea.

Yang Yang took a step forward and replied with a smile: “Yes, Master Er and other masters have tried it. These five kinds of porridge will be sold in the store.-Master Er prefers animal bone congee and vegetable meat. Porridge. “