119-120

Chapter 119: Puff

The nine-year empire’s New Year’s holiday has a total of five days. Each planet, each continent, and each city has local customs and practices, and these things are shared through the Star Network, so these five days of excitement are really not fun. less.

When Yang Yang came downstairs, he saw an interactive gala live broadcast in the living room-this is the official sponsor of the Nine Empires. Each planet has a venue, which is quite large.

A little Yang Yang originally meant the Spring Festival Gala in the world.

But in the living room there were only Abel and Heshu, Amber and Youma. Yang Yang was a little strange, but before he asked, He Shu saw him, and immediately smiled: “Yang Yang is here.”

Yang Yang froze, and he seemed to smile too warmly.

However, before he thought about it, he saw that the other three elders also came over.

Abel beckoned Yang Yang diligently: “Sit and sit.”

Mom poured a cup of hot tea and put it in Yang Yang’s hands. “Little lady, warm your hands.”

Amber took a soft pillow and put it on the sofa: “Little lady is more comfortable leaning like this.”

Yang Yang: “……………………”

No, he doesn’t know what they know, he doesn’t know anything.

Yang Yang’s face was a little red, thanked after taking the tea cup, and then began to install ostriches.

——If you let him know that Archibald is forcing him, he must let Archibald roll to the baby room to sleep tonight!

Seeing Yang Yang’s embarrassment, He Shu rarely found her teasing thoughts and said, “Don’t worry, the Leicester people are not easy to conceive, and they should not be pregnant immediately.”

Yang Yang: “…”

No, I’m not thinking about it, I beg you, let this topic go.

Seeing Yang Yang’s ears were a little red, He Shu smiled and ended the crop, and introduced Yang Yang to the interactive live broadcast.

Yang Yang gradually relaxed and looked at it for a while before remembering: “Right, children?”

At this time, those little guys had been out for a long time.

He Shu: “Monta came over in the morning and picked up the children, saying that she would take them out to play in the playground. Ruo Hong also followed.”

Yang Yang said “Oh” and quieted down again.

Before lunch, Archibald came from the training room, his sweat was so hot that he could feel his heat when he approached.

As soon as Archibald came in, his eyes locked on Yang Yang for the first time, and then he went straight to Yang Yang.

Before the person arrives, the tail stretches over and wraps Yang Yang’s waist.

Archibald: “Sleeping well? Are you uncomfortable?”

Yang Yang: “…”

OK, this guy is swaggering.

Yang Yang smiled, “You go to the baby room tonight.”

Archibald: “… ????”

At this time, Yaqing also came over.

Yaqing’s face didn’t look good, and Aber frowned slightly. “Yaqing, aren’t you comfortable?”

Ya Qing’s eyes were dumbfounded. When she heard that, she looked at Abel and shook her head.