OIM 83-84

Chapter 83: Fu Qing, CoMi

The last day of the tourist season.

After Abel and his party arrived at the Old Emperor Star, Yang Yang’s time was also filled.

But it can be considered a small gain.

The first is that strange chip.

With the help of Yaqing, the scientific research institute made a chip replica. After running, it found that its function is only to receive the soul and soul power. Although it is different from the conventional soul and beast experiment, it is not considered to be just that. Violation.

But this cannot explain the 30-year time difference of the chip and the conversion into a soul and beast overnight.

So the key is the area vacated in the middle of the chip.

Yaqing said that the chip should be filled with something originally, but it has been exhausted and no traces of residue have been found in the body of the soul corpse. Maybe it is an energy body such as soul crystals and minerals, or it may be another A separate chip.

To solve this problem, just grab another one.

Yaqing said that there will not be only one such experimental beast, and if you search it, you should be able to find it again.

However, the old emperor’s starry land was sparsely populated, and there were many uninhabited areas. It would be unrealistic to proceed.

Therefore, as of now, the matter of this soul corpse can only be put on hold.

Followed by gray soul power.

Yang Yang and Zhang Jun both believed that it was the purified representative. But Yaqing suggested that it was weakening.

Yaqing said.

The soul beast soul power does not depend on the existence of the soul palace, it is independent and dynamic. When it is strong, it is black, and weakened to a certain extent, it is gray. It may weaken again, and it will turn white.

But no matter what color it becomes, it is the soul power, not being “purified” into the normal soul power available to the Leicester.

However, this cannot explain the existence of red fruits.

——Ah, insert a sentence here. Zhang Jun did not tell Yaqing the existence of red fruits. This is also Yang Yang’s reaction after two days. Yang Yang turned around and asked Zhang Jun, but never thought Zhang Jun laughed.

Zhang Jun said: “You have a mysterious history, and Mr. Yaqing is very keen. If you show him, maybe the underpants will be picked out for you.”

Yang Yang: “…”

Of course, Yang Yang is grateful for Zhang Jun’s concealment of the fruit. After all, one thing is worse than one less.

But the same, although Zhang Jun said lightly, Yang Yang still noticed one thing—whether it was Warcelon, Gulita, Zhang Jun, Liang Lao, or even Abel himself, he was close to A Qing , Maintaining a sense of alienation that is imperceptible.

However, in the giants, there are always things that are too secretive, and Yang Yang has no intention of going to the bottom.

It’s just the matter of red fruit, but Zhang Jun and Yang Yang have to understand it because it is white, but the soul power it contains is not weak.

Zhang Jun proposed: “Perhaps a large number of extremely weakened soul and beast soul powers were condensed.-Mr. Yaqing said that the soul and beast soul powers are independent, and the soul and beast soul powers you see are also separated in pieces. , I think that once the soul and beast power are separated, they can form independent individuals and cannot be reunited again, just like broken glass. “