123-124

Chapter 123: Sauron Puff

The puff cried so much that a beast with a big slap was crying with immense force.

If it weren’t for crying his hair, the parents of a room might still be distressed.

Now, there is only music left.

Gulita put away her device and laughed: “Then I’ll do a blood test first.”

Having said that, I went to the treatment room with the testing equipment.

Wasseren looked at the little guy who was throwing on Archibald’s palm, and sighed, “It’s the first time I’ve seen a cub who is so mentally just after breaking the shell.”

Abel was pleased: “Because he has a strong soul, it’s good to cry twice if he has a weak cub.”

Wasselen: “………”

Oh.

Monta bent over to come over and looked at the puff’s short legs for a while, and suddenly he was happy.

“Well, you see, his forelegs, don’t they look like a baguette puff that has been pressed with milk? Hahahaha!”

Yang Yang: “…”

Blind student, you found Huadian.

Archibald: “………”

OK, he knows where the name of the puff came from.

When Puff heard Monta’s words, he was poked for a while and cried even more fiercely. While crying, don’t forget to turn around and growl at the dragon of Monta: “Huh!”

You’re only suckling!

Monta was even more happy: “Oh, kind of fierce. Come and bite me ~”

Puff: “… ????”

This lord is too arrogant!

For a moment, the puff forgot to cry, and glared at Monta with a sigh of anger.

He, sheep puff, has been a treasure in the hands of his big dad since he was conscious in the cube of the soul. After breaking the shell, the little dad has more pain. In addition to the force majeure of “alopecia areata”, who has not been wronged!

So the puff stood up from Archibald’s palm and flew towards Monta.

Although the sofa is not high, it is also a “little cliff” for puffs. If this time it’s blown, the fall is sure.

Archibald found that the puff had a stance to jump directly from the palm of his hand, and his eyes quickly stretched out his hand, suppressing the space where the puff took off.

The puffs were all ready for the posture. The meeting was blocked, and he raised his head in disappointment. He said aggressively to Archibald: “Huh!”

Little dad, keep off! I want to scratch him!

Archibald looked at his fierce look, and couldn’t help laughing, and rubbed his puffs with his fingers gently: “Don’t be angry, Dad will hit him for a while.”

Puffs, what can I do?

But soon the puffs were happy—the little dad was also his!

So the puffs put away the rush, and rushed to Archibald, “Hmm!”

Hit hard!

Monta didn’t care about this kind of coaxing the child, and she continued to fan the flames over there: “Oh, you’re bald, don’t you let people say it?”