109-110

Chapter 109

Archibald was a little concerned that Yang Yang was carrying his little secret, so he kept watching Yang Yang’s situation. After seeing Yang Yang’s face became weird, Archibald didn’t hold back the curiosity and walked over .

“what happened?”

Archibald asked, glanced at Yang Yang’s open public screen, and saw the picture of “We are the main palace” poked by Yang Yang.

Archibald: “………”

Yang Yang glanced over his eyes, lowered his voice and said, “You are deliberate today.”

Archibald didn’t deny it, and answered with a smile: “I didn’t expect it to become this way. But it doesn’t matter. As the year approaches, this topic won’t last long, and it will disappear automatically after a while.”

Yang Yang was also very convinced of his attitude: “You’re so frustrated, don’t you be afraid of your reputation?”

Archibald doesn’t care: “I haven’t had any good reputation before, anyway.”

Yang Yang: “…”

Dead pigs are not afraid of boiling water, that’s what you said.

Yang Yang rolled his eyes and ignored. But after thinking about it, I said, “After the child breaks the shell, let’s make it public.”

Archibald wondered: “Why wait until the child breaks the shell?”

Yang Yang: “Stop the joy of children, lest netizens scold us after knowing the truth.”

Archibald; “………”

Archibald wanted to say that it was impossible, but he recalled for a moment, since the beginning of the tourist season, he and Yang Yang stirred up the “dramatic storm” on the star network …

Well, it will be scolded.

Archibald himself did not care about the voice of a netizen, but he didn’t want Yang Yang to be scolded, so he thought about it and said, “Then let me come, and I will tell you when it is public.”

Yang Yang stared at him suspiciously.

Archibald’s face was open, and there was an upright light in his eyes.

Yang Yang: “…”

Yang Yang: “It’s up to you.”

After that, Yang Yang called Rott in his head again.

[Rott, starting today, you still have to remind me of information about my hotspots on the internet. 】

Rott’s voice was happy in Yang Yang’s mind: “Master, have you seen the news you and the Duke today?” 】

Yang Yang: [… Want to enter the little black house? 】

Roth: […………]

Seeing Yang Yang letting go of this topic, Archibald turned to another topic.

He lowered his head to get closer to Yang Yang and whispered: “Show me what Dad gave you at night.”

Yang Yang: “…”

Yang Yang reached out and pushed Archibald’s face, smiling: “No way.”

Archibald raised his eyebrows without entanglement. But Yang Yang always thought it would not be so simple.

It turns out that Yang Yang’s intuition is very accurate.

——That night, Archibald gave Yang Yang a small report on his academic work, and learned his “evolution” experience these days, and reported it to Yang Yang in a practical way.