OIM 49

Chapter 49: Prodigal Leopard

From the first time I saw Archibald’s photos, Yang Yang had a good opinion of Archibald-Archibald is an excellent person, he is like a light body, when he is standing in front of you Sometimes it’s hard not to be attracted to him.

But Yang Yang also knew that Archibald was a big pit, and once he jumped down, he might never climb up.

Therefore, Yang Yang did not intend to upgrade this favor.

However, the plan cannot keep up with the changes.

Too close to the luminous body, this attraction is invisible and ubiquitous. By the time Yang Yang noticed it, as now, he was already warming up for the fall.

However, Yang Yang is a sane person, so before he jumps into the pit, he intends to find out whether the bottom of the pit is cement or cotton-if it is a steel concrete floor, it is more realistic for him to concentrate on starting a business.

To get the answer is as simple as asking Archibald himself.

Not as good as action.

Yang Yang walked to the newly installed crib, pierced his head over the shielded light screen, and passed his hand through the light screen on Archibald’s side, showing his sense of existence and shouting, “Duke, are you there?”

Archibald, who was changing pajamas by the bed: “…”

Archibald took Yang Yang’s hand back and pressed the button on the wall. The crib over here folded up and turned into a door, and the shielding light screen disappeared.

Yang Yang watched the change, smiled, and continued: “I just ask a question, do you like a man or a woman, Duke, or can you do it?”

Archibald paused for a few seconds, then asked, “What do you want?”

The lines are full of vigilance.

Yang Yang could almost think of Archibald’s tail tightening, and his smile was even greater: “Oh, I want to know if my cub will have a stepdad or stepdaughter in the future.”

Archibald: “………”

Yang Yang: “Speak.”

Archibald hesitated, and finally said frankly: “I don’t know, I haven’t been in love.” Then he added, “We are in an agreement relationship. Even if I get married in the future, that’s not a ‘father-in-law’, you Don’t talk nonsense, the child understands. “

Yang Yang ignored the words behind him and picked up only the important information: never in love.

Yang Yang is a little happy, but still hasn’t let go of the topic: “Then you have always had the impulse to youth, fantasy objects or something.-Everyone in Monta has Qi Tuo Qi Mei.”

Archibald: “… Why should I tell you?”

Yang Yang: “Because you don’t tell me, I will go back to the room and tell the child that you are going to find his stepmother.”

Archibald: “………”

I know that you can deceive others with your eggs.

Although thinking so, Archibald gave the answer, but the answer made Yang Yang distressed.

Archibald: “I started psychic riots when I was five years old. It was once a year before the age of eight, but the interval between attacks became shorter and shorter.

When I was young, I didn’t have such strong self-control, and I haven’t built a lake floor suppression room. After each attack, I need to heal for nearly a month.