OIM 51

Chapter 51: Bean Sprouts

The rest of the patrol is not far away, just in the sanatorium stadium-temporary.

Archibald has an office here, and Yang Yang directly followed Archibald.

There are only two of them in the office, but Archibald’s play addiction does not seem to be enough. He still holds the second master’s shelf and lifts his chin to Yang Yang: “Pour me a glass of water.”

Yang Yang narrowed his eyes and then smiled, “Okay.”

Archibald: “…”

What does this smile mean? ? ?

Yang Yang poured a cup of hot water, placed it on Archibald’s desk, and asked intimately: “Are there any other orders from the second master?”

Archibald: “…”

Based on his sixth sense of years of battlefield experience, he said responsibly: something is wrong.

But Archibald didn’t want to show timidity, so hesitated, and tempted to say, “… shoulder me?”

Yang Yang is good at everything: “Okay, Second Master.”

Yang Yang went to Archibald and stretched out his hand to squeeze Archibald. Archibald’s shoulders were wide and the muscles on the back and shoulders were well developed. The pinch felt very good.

This is the person who should have enjoyed it, it seems too tense, the muscles are tightened and hard.

Yang Yang struggled so much that Archibald couldn’t bear it first.

Archibald leaned forward, avoiding Yang Yang’s hand, and said, “OK, that’s enough.”

Yang Yang obediently withdrew his hand: “Okay, Second Master. Any more orders?”

Archibald paused, no longer a demon, turned around and stretched out his hand to Yang Yang: “Stomach me.”

How did you know at this time, Yang Yang escaped.

Archibald: “???”

Archibald: “What are you doing?”

Yang Yang turned off the sheep steward mode, and raised her eyebrows and smiled: “Why not, just suddenly feel that I am a bit loss-why should I touch you belly for free?”

Archibald: “I am the father of the child.”

Yang Yang: “Me too, I’m a part-time mother.”

Archibald: “………”

Archibald: “Then I am your second master.”

Yang Yang: “‘Sheep Butler’ is not pregnant.-Well, Da Ling is actually messing with you!”

Archibald: “…”

The long-lost “soul pierces your heart” appears as a crit.

Archibald closed his eyes, and found that he was not angry, but a “expected” helplessness.

Archibald: “…”

Is he actually used to Yang Yang’s moth? ? ?

Archibald’s mood was a bit complicated, but he glanced at Yang Yang and compromised: “What do you want?”

Yang Yang smiled: “I touch you belly, you touch me tail.”

Archibald: “No.”

Yang Yang: “Oh.”