OIM 64

Chapter 64: Revenge

Roth is an AI life, which is different from the positioning of the soul cube “bound to the Horcrux”. It is closer to the existence of the contractual master-slave relationship such as bean sprouts.

The only difference with bean sprouts is that Lott’s contract with Yang Yang is irrevocable and lives with him.

Yang Yang was very grateful to Roth for his company and never doubted Roth's loyalty.

But today, this incident reminded Yang Yang that the child has grown up, either early or late, and cannot escape.

As everyone knows, if a child gets up, whether it is to break your skin or to kill you, it is all your luck-today Roth shared a little secret with Rong Hui, and tomorrow if he accidentally tells the soul cube to others What’s leaking?

Therefore, for the bear child, you must set a minefield range that it dare not touch. And how to delineate this minefield range, each parent’s means are different.

Yang Yang likes simple and rude.

Yang Yang went to the Black Panther, pulled a chair and sat down, then called out: “Rott.”

Panther opened his eyes immediately, then squatted up, and said hello to Yang Yang in a very happy mood: “Master, you are back ~”

Yang Yang showed a gentle smile: “Well, to tell you good news, the Duke confessed to me.”

Rott’s gossip soul was burning immediately, the black tail slaps on the floor: “Really? Did the master agree?”

Yang Yang sighed: “I didn’t want to agree, but then I had to agree.”

There is still something the owner can’t figure out?

Wow!

Rott’s tail was shot more vigorously, and Leopard’s face was full of curiosity: “Why? What did the Duke do?”

Yang Yang looked at Roth, and his smile became more and more gentle: “He didn’t do anything. But he knew that I liked him, and I deliberately lied to him that I liked women, and I showed him with Monta and said he liked watching He is jealous and dare not speak. “

Roth: “………”

Emmmm, I don’t know if it’s an illusion, it feels that this sounds familiar.

Yang Yang stooped down and stared into the eyes of the Black Panther. “Guess, how did the Duke know?”

Roth: “………”

Well, this may not be a little familiar.

As an ai life form, Rott loves his soul, which is the fundamental element that distinguishes it from ordinary ai. So in daily life, it always prioritizes using the soul to think-but now, the strong desire to survive has made it give up the soul to think, opened its own database, then found the answer, and calculated the culprit- Ashburn.

Roth: “………”

OK, here comes the question, what can it do to survive in the hands of the master?