121-122

Chapter 121: First Bowl of Dog-food

After an astonishing oolong, the joy filled the whole manor.

Back in the living room, a group of people were busy.

Those who are looking for milk powder, hot water, and baby care cream … and others, such as Abel, are shrinking aside, and open the address book one by one to tell their friends (show off).

In the turmoil, only Yang Yang was on the sofa, with puffs standing on his legs, and the father and son were exactly the same.

But Yang Yang’s goodness lasted only 15 seconds.

15 seconds later, Yang Yang looked down at the little guy who was curiously looking around on his lap, then reached out and poked at the puff’s fat butt.

The puff had just broken its shell and couldn’t walk stably. It was poked by Yang Yang and rammed the street directly on Yang Yang’s leg. His head turned half a circle downward, exposing his soft belly.

With a look of embarrassment, the puff lay on Yang Yang’s leg, looked at Yang Yang, his limbs spread out again, and his tail was still shaking.

——Come on, come rub me!

Yang Yang: “…”

How stupid this child is.

Yang Yang murmured in her heart, but her hands had touched the puff’s belly very honestly, and she whispered as she asked, “Honestly, why did you come out of the crib and run downstairs again?”

Yang Yang doesn’t worry that the puffs don’t understand-they can understand in the stomach.

Sure enough, the puff understood.

The puff’s tail was wrapped around Yang Yang’s wrist. When he heard the words, he opened his mouth and squinted his eyes, showing a standard leopard smile.

Cute and proud.

The puff flaunted his four little legs, and told his elder dad about the process of “escaping from prison” in a wonderful and ups and downs.

Puff: “Huh! Huh! Huh wow-uh!”

Yang Yang: “……………………”

Okay, you can shut up.

Yang Yang felt that his head was also short-circuited, and he forgot that it wasn’t Soul Cube. He and Puff now couldn’t communicate with each other and had communication problems.

Yang Yang scratched the puff’s belly and explained the puff wonderful rainbow fart: “Wow, that’s great!”

Puff: “Hmm!”

of course!

Yang Yang was unsmiling, while scratching the puff’s tummy, while looking down at the panther squatting beside him: “Rott, what the **** is going on?”

Lot has been tightening his skin since the accident. At this time, after listening to Yang Yang’s question, he immediately turned around and sat down, telling what he knew.

In addition to the process by which Archibald discovered that the puffs were missing, there were the details of the thick cotton cloth of the crib being scratched, and the smart housekeeper throwing garbage.

Yang Yang listened and nodded: “From today, you will be offline for two weeks.”

Roth: “………”

Lot was crying, “Master, I’m wrong! You only let me guard the little master’s eggs, and keep others away, and when I re-guarded, he had broken the shell.”