OIM 56

Chapter 56: Acknowledge

They met for the first time in Zhou Hua’s manor. At that time, Yang Yang had no trust in this world at all. He planned his own life with the worst plan.

Therefore, in order to gain the trust of the Dowton family, he fabricated information without consideration to achieve his goal of leaving safely.

——I did not expect it to become like this in the future.

Yang Yang couldn’t help crying for a moment. He thought for a while, but didn’t explain, but asked: “Don’t answer that fast and consider it first, but just from the point of view of appropriateness and disapproval, does the Duke really hate to have a relationship with me?”

Archibald suddenly became alert.

Yang Yang is helpless: “I'm just asking, really.”

Archibald pursed his lips and thought for a while, but gave an ambiguous answer: “I don’t know.”

But the answer lies in Yang Yang’s ears, and the possibilities are endless.

“it is good.”

Yang Yang’s order was stopped, and he chopsticks the meat for Archie Bird, and laughed, “I fried it with wood roasted meat. You try.”

Archibald: “…”

Wood barbecue, the horror story of the gourmet world.

Archibald stopped his chopsticks and looked up at Yang Yang-hate me like that?

Yang Yang laughed and ate a piece first, saying, “I cut raw meat that wasn’t roasted inside. I think it’s not bad. Try it.”

Archibald saw that he had eaten first, so he tried to eat, probably because the previous expectations were too low. As soon as the meat entered, Archibald’s eyes lightened a bit.

“good to eat.”

Yang Yang laughed: “What do you want to eat tomorrow, I will buy it in the afternoon.”

Archibald: “You take care of it.”

Yang Yang: “What flavor do you like?”

Archibald: “Don’t be sweet.”

Yang Yang: “Yes.”

Monta on one side: “…”

I understood, I am just a light bulb.

After dinner, Yang Yang asked Monta to help clean up the chopsticks and go downstairs. He unbuttoned his vest and shirt, exposing the raised belly.

Archibald reached out and covered it, slightly surprised. “It grow up a bit.”

He used to be able to hold it in one hand in his palm, but now it is the size that can't be covered with just one hand. The speed can be described as unpleasant.

Yang Yang also knows this change, “This shows that the child’s soul power is very strong, maybe he can be born in four months.”