OIM 87-88

Chapter 87: Same

Yang Yang kept watching the situation in Archibald’s side in the aircraft. He didn’t look up until he heard the sound from the aircraft’s bulkhead.

Then he saw a half-large animal-shaped Leicester standing on the nose of the aircraft, looking at him with a tilted head.

Yang Yang: “…”

Yang Yang glanced around for more than one beast-shaped Leicester, and several others turned around his aircraft. The sound emitted by the aircraft is the sound of those people striking the aircraft.

-This is not a polite opening remark.

Yang Yang’s first reaction was to tell Archibald, but Yang Yang did not want Archibald to return: “The aircraft is in protective mode, and I have the self-defense weapon given by Uncle Abbott. It should be fine. You go to Komi first, and then come over, I can hold it. “

Archibald had already run back.

“This area is not large. They are probably a group of people who took Comi. You stay in the aircraft and don’t go out. I’ll be right there.”

Although the aircraft is a military system, there will be no problems in terms of quality. But after all, it’s just a small four-seater vehicle. There are many ways to break it.

As for the weapons of Yang Yang, although they are all things that can make the experts “lie”, Yang Yang does not have any combat experience. If the weapon is accidentally taken away by the other party, the consequences will be disastrous.

Archibald felt that his head was a bit empty, and now there was only one thought-Yang Yang should never go wrong.

Yang Yang didn’t know what Archibald was worried about, but after hearing Archibald’s words, he didn’t stubbornly refute, and sat obediently waiting for Archibald to return.

Probably understood that Yang Yang was asking for help, and the beast-shaped Leicester standing on the nose of the aircraft turned and said something, and then the beast-shaped Leicester jumped off the nose and landed not far ahead. Instead, a middle-aged man turned over and jumped up.

The man was wearing shabby clothes, barefoot, and had a prime wooden gun in his hand.

There was a long scar on his face from the left frontal horn to the neck of the jaw, and he almost traversed the carotid artery.

Scar face stood on the nose of the machine and then half-knelt down, facing the Yang Yang facing down across the glass.

Yang Yang: “…”

Yang Yang hesitated, or tried to communicate: “Hello?”

Because the glass is a bit soundproof, Yang Yang smiled as he spoke, showing friendship.

But Scar’s face gave Yang Yang a glance, but he gave a slap, and then gave a scornful and hostile smile. It’s like looking at a fat sheep, or the kind of neck cleaned to be slaughtered.

Yang Yang: “…”

Hey, he’s a little upset.

Yang Yang put a friendly look on his face, and put on Yaqibode’s facial paralyzed face, and then began to retrieve the storage side of Soul Cube with his soul power. Before he left, there were some “small” thing”.

Energy guns, energy reduction cannons, blaster bombs …

Which one is better?

Scarface didn’t know what Yang Yang was thinking, he had determined what was going on in the aircraft-there was only one fat sheep.