OIM 75-76

Chapter 75: EQ Black hole

There are five hospitals in the research institute. After all, there are too many people in the research institute. But four of them are general hospitals, while the remaining one is a research hospital.

Zhang Jun took Yang Yang to that hospital.

“The soul power caused by the soul power is manic and cannot be cured in a lifetime, but the life of the Leicester people is long, taking 50 years as a step. Once infected for more than 50 years, the soul power will start to weaken. Cure, but the drug is completely manageable. “

Zhang Jun took Yang Yang and Archibald into the hospital elevator and pressed the next floor.

“All people living here are critically ill patients with spiritual mania. They voluntarily undergo clinical trials of drugs. There are also elderly people in scientific research institutes who are suffering from mental mania and damaged soul palace and need to be cared for. . “

The elevator quickly reached the destination floor, Zhang Jun took the first step out, then turned around and said to Yang Yang and Archibald: “This floor is the residence of those patients who come to care for the elderly.”

At this point, Yang Yang probably understood what Zhang Jun meant.

“Sister Jun, do you want me to see their soul power, is it gray?”

Zhang Jun nodded: “Yes. I think gray is the appearance of the weakened soul and soul power, and the people in this floor have passed the 50-year hurdle, and the infected soul and soul power has begun to fail. They see gray, then I have to recover that chip. “

If that chip makes the soul power of that soul corpse appear black and gray, the secret in that chip can save more than ten thousand lives.

Naturally, Yang Yang would not refuse such a request: “OK.”

Although it is called a hospital here, this floor looks more like a dormitory. Most of them are one for two, with different furnishings. At the end of the corridor, there is also an outdoor garden, which is the favorite place for people who cultivate.

The three Yang Yang walked into the small garden and found that there were eight people in it. Although they said they were “old-aged”, they were all still in their prime, but they all had physical disabilities and were not able to survive alone.

“Oh, Deputy Director Zhang, Duke Doton.”

Zhang Jun is a frequent visitor here. Everyone in Archibald’s face is known. As soon as they enter, the eight people inside greet them warmly.

Yang Yang did not get up, but took the opportunity to release the soul power, watching the soul power of these people.

Of these eight, four have very strong soul power and are in the “little white” mode; the other four are in the ordinary “vascular specimen” style.

Among them, the black and gray flake souls adhered to the soul power of the three people. And the state of soul power of these two colors is also different.

First of all, it is obvious that the different-color soul power is incompatible with the white soul power.

Secondly, the black soul power is stuck in the white soul power like a blade, and the part that penetrates into the white soul power can be clearly seen; the gray soul power is like a piece of gray ice with melting edges, like It’s the same as White Soul Power’s “fusion”.

Of the remaining five people, four have no abnormal mental strength. Perhaps they have only taken medicine or experienced a manic spirit. But the last person’s soul power made Yang Yang care.