OIM 69-70

Chapter 69: Soul Corpse

Archibald glanced out, not seeing anything, wondering: “What is it?”

what.

A thing that is delicious, nutritious, give me ten fruits if you eat it.

The above is from the soul cube’s sincere request.

But Yang Yang couldn’t speak to Archibald naturally. He just unfastened his seat belt and said, “I just think I care a little, so I’ll get out of the car and see.”

“Together,” Archibald got out of the car and asked, “Where is it?”

“Looks over there.”

Yang Yang followed the tips of bean sprouts and pointed in a direction. It was a small garden with lush vegetation, covered with snow, many footprints around it, and ruts.

Archibald saw the sign standing on the side and said, “It’s a temporary dump. Do you want to go?”

Yang Yang nodded, and people were already heading there.

On the back of the small garden are several huge trash cans. They should have been just loaded. The buckets are all empty, but there is a lot of litter on the ground. This is not an urban area, so no sanitation robots are cleaning up.

Fortunately, in winter, although it has a little taste, it can still stand.

Yang Yang frowned, followed by bean sprouts, walked around a few steps, saw a fallen trash can, and a dense plant exposing behind the trash can.

Because there is no snow in this direction, some outlines in the small garden can be seen vaguely. In the small garden, there is a sculpture fountain. Of course, it has been abandoned.

Yang Yang didn’t see anything special, and asked in his mind: “What is it, bean sprouts? 】

The bean sprouts sounded a little excited: “A big piece! 】

Yang Yang: […………]

Yang Yang rolled his eyes and bent slightly to look inside the small garden. To be called “big” in it, there is only a sculpture with a collapsed fountain, but that … hmm?

Yang Yang stared at his eyes, blinked and looked closely, and confirmed: “Duke, that sculpture seems to be moving.”

Archibald also bent down and saw a dark shadow through the densely planted vines. The shadow was squirming, then stood slowly.

Archibald’s eyes were sharp, and he stretched out his hand to pull Yang Yang back, blocking him: “It’s a beast, you are far away.”

Yang Yang was very clear about his position of “fighting the five dregs”, and when he was about to retreat obediently, he heard Lottery speak out.

Rot: [Master, a little strange, I didn’t detect a third heat source here. 】

Yang Yang’s footsteps: “What do you mean?” 】

Lott: [From a biological perspective, the beast should be dead. 】

At the same time as Lot’s voice fell, the beast in the small garden was already moving. He pulled his head and rushed towards them, but because the body was too awkward, he was blocked by the vine, and the efficiency of jumping was very low.

This action really doesn’t look like a living beast, it looks like a zombie.

Yang Yang: “…”

No.

Yang Yang panicked, nervously swallowed, and said to Archibald, “Duke, Rott said it seemed dead.”

The beast in the small garden was still coming towards them. Its strength was very strong. The vines were torn frequently by it, making endless breaking sounds, and the snow on the trees also fell, blocking the sight for a while.